Nippon Marathon Trophy topic

ConAir

Seen a trailer yet? 

There you go. I've been following this game for a while. It will be released on December 17th, just before the holidays. I suggest that you should invite some friends over to get the most out of the game a.k.a. multiplayer mayhem. 

From a Trophy perspective, the list looks tempting with all those golds and a few silvers, but I somehow don't really expect it will be a quick Platinum Trophy to get with clearing the Story mode 4 times and collecting all Wedy pages. The rest is more spread across other game modes and fullfilling certain requirements. Looking forward to play this game nonetheless. Well, less than one month to go. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just got the platinum, quite a fun game although the amount of cutscenes in story mode is well beyond excessive & far too slow to transition to the next one, that was the most annoying thing by far. It didn't thrill me the way the mini games would switch back to 'on' & I'd have to turn it off every time I started up again. Turbo mode also didn't apply properly for a bit there, once it did I found the controls to be a lot more enjoyable. The lobster trophy didn't pop for me the first time around when I got 240m, the second time I got over 200 I just waited for it to pop & thankfully it did.

The collectables were kind of fun except for that one on the bridge in the last stage & the one on the narrow iron pipe. I would never have noticed the one on the vent before the rollercoaster or the one in the doors at the train station though. For future players be sure to check out this collectables video to save some time:

Nippon Marathon was ok but definitely was not the bakage fix I was looking for. Can I just play devils advocate here & say that if you want a recently released game with an easy platinum that's weird & features abstract racing as the gameplay, go & get Desert Child instead it's much, much better imo.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 1:49 PM, IKillYouDude9 said:

Pretty fun.

The first race always seems the most difficult for me to win, anyone else? 

Also i had to do 'turkey trolley' 3 times before it popped.

I agree, the rest are easy but im only in story arc 1. 

The cut scenes are awful though, takes a lot of time to skip. 

Lobster mode is fun, played it co op with my brother.. 

I  guess  this platinum is 10-15 hours long (solely because of cut scenes) with a 2/10 difficulty rating for me.