Boo :(

theitdemon

My PS3 Controller broke last night.

The mushroom thing on top of the left analogue stick has come loose so just rotates when you put pressure on it.

Still usable but really annoying.

Guess I will have to buy a new one....

Get innovative man.  Go to the hardware store and get yourself some quick-set epoxy.  Cost ya $3 and it'll fix your issue. 

• Like 1

there's your problem, you play F1 race stars :lol:

I actually quite enjoyed that game. I haven't bought it yet due to the ridiculous DLC scheme but I enjoyed the racing and the different mechanics from other Kart racers. If they release a complete edition (for a good price) I'll definitely pick it up.

Parker

I tried taking my controller apart and couldnt put it back together if my life depended on it. What a pain in the a$$. I think I rage quitted and threw it at some wall....

I didn't go quite that far. Ended up ordering new one though.

I actually quite enjoyed that game. I haven't bought it yet due to the ridiculous DLC scheme but I enjoyed the racing and the different mechanics from other Kart racers. If they release a complete edition (for a good price) I'll definitely pick it up.

Parker

It is a good game.

I have also got the DLC which is fairly reasonably priced at the moment (certainly here on the EU store).

I didn't go quite that far. Ended up ordering new one though.

IT Demon doesn't do M&E work then ;)

I have F1 Race Stars from Plus but I havent even got around to playing it. I have just managed to get to RDR - which shows how bad my backlog is becoming.

It looks like I am just going to have to rattle through a few games without bothering about trophies for the next while to get through all before I invest in the PS4.

Parker

it was a joke 'Parker' if that is your real name

Errr...No. Not if you want to keep your insides on the inside, if you know what I mean.

wait, mine already are on the outside :pimp: