Blackmist_FFXI

Before i start..

9 posts in this topic

Just curious how dead the mutiplayer is.

Or is it possible to unlock mp progression vs bots ( read bots were an option. Unsure if pc exclusive thou didnt exactly say)

I'm not sure tbh - I've been hanging out in the lobbys but no-one seems to be there - I wonder if you can do it just 1 Vs 1 in a private match though and collect the trophies that way ?

Everything has to be done in Public Matches, because nothing unlocks in Private matches. The activity levels are very much dependant on the time of day and which region you're in because the servers will be either dead as a dodo or fairly busy.

Well good to know.

Ïve spent 3 days downloading on grandmas potato wifi well House sitting lol! 

Maybe I'll make a boost group for it when I've some time off.

Thanks for the replys.

Sidenote. Lol I've not played a doom game since. 95. Pc floopy disks

I played some MP the other day and it was still thriving. Though after the first 10 levels you're thrown to the wolves fighting against Echelon XI pros. But it's still very active. 

No need to boost if your concerned about the plat. MP is always thriving with people, and even more on the weekends.

More or less i wana enjoy every faset of the game

Plat/100%

Is a bonus along the way

I've completed the MP a few months ago and I almost never had problems finding a lobby. Of course only the most popular modes are still being played, but its good enough. My total playtime was around 35-36h. You can definetely reach one echelon in one day.

But most importantly, the MP is fun. I was really surprised but it made the "grind" not a grind but a fun experience. ;) 

btw. my timezone is CET and I only had problems to find lobbies around 3-4 AM but that was near the end of all my sessions.

Edited by Mori

Im in pst.

I work graves so typically off work around then xD. Buuut days off mean i can play alll night.

Xp

Good to know peeps.