The LEGO Movie Video game 2 announcement

snakebit10

1 minute ago, snakebit10 said:

You should, some are better than others. My personal favorites are Lego Batman 2, Lego Jurassic world, Lego Movie video game and Lego Marvel.

Thanks for the suggestions!  I'll see if there are some  demos I can try at the PSN store.

As someone who actually quite enjoys the Lego games (most of the time), I actually found the movie game to be one of the worst ones. It was beat for beat at times and straight up just used footage from the movie, which I get, especially since the movie is Lego anyway and it wouldn't really make sense to reanimate the same thing in the game as the movie, but like, the whole thing just felt cheap and not as good as, say, Star Wars II, or Indy, or Marvel. 

I won't bother getting the game until it is dirt cheap, which, thankfully, is an inevitability for Lego games it seems.

• Like 1

More then likely this is the b team game(tt fusion i think, lego ninjago movie was last years project and i think they were responsible for the incredibles game as well) so i would expect it to be the weaker of the(usually) two games releasing next year since usually the b game doesn't get dlc and is slightly lower budget. We still have the a teams game to announce(my moneys on lego avengers 2 infinity war but it could be something different entirely).

edit:preorder is up for 40$, so yeah definitely the b team game.

Edited by jgm4789
  • Like 1