Disturbing music videos

Simsm

Yes I know Windowlicker was mentioned years earlier, however the video embedded in @Ohellyeahh's reply is unavailable so yeah... here I am with an upload of it that is up.

On 2/21/2024 at 3:14 PM, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

Dudes running around naked...

fun69588-01_800x.png

• Like 2

Pretty much any Tool video has disturbing imagery but Schism is probably my favourite as far as disturbing music videos go. This one always gave me the creeps for some reason.

Unless you live under a rock chances are y’all probably heard the term “Stans” on Twitter or Reddit or something to refer to those rabid, creepily obsessed fan bases you got everywhere nowadays. Well some may not know that the term actually originates from this forgotten classic, in which an overly obsessed fan named Stan writes a series of bizarre and increasingly unhinged letters to Eminem as his mental state unravels, all of which go unanswered until it’s far too late. The girl in the video is actually Dido herself, whose song was sampled for the hook.

On 5/30/2013 at 7:17 PM, LeiFangHelenaFan said:

Nothing was as bad as THIS music video from international pop artist Robbie Williams. D:

He ends up looking like Lara's doppelganger in Tomb Raider 1, it was only shown at certain times of the day here in the UK.

This video freaks me out a bit, but its a good song.