Disturbing music videos

Simsm

That NiN video on SNUFF.

Anything by Aphex Twin
But heres Windowlicker by them, you might want to fast forward past the talking part though. Its more "random" than disturbing i suppose~

I grew up walking down that bridge :wave:

-These "disturb" me in a good way!

Also, the entirety of Pink Floyd's The Wall.

-This disturbs me more than anything with fantastical Horror elements...

Because it celebrates a very entitled, self-gratification driven, decadent lifestyle of near Jersey Shore levels... Except that the Jersey Shore cast member were largely shown as clowns to be laughed at (a horrible thing to say about other human beings, I'm sorry.), whereas this is portrayed as more of a positive. That's just my personal interpretation of it, of course.

• 4 weeks later...

Marylin Manson - (S)AINT  Warning: contains naked Marilyn Mason

I think this one qualifies.

WARNING: HAVE TONS OF BRAIN BLEACH.  This video is insane.  Don't say I didn't warn you...

They should develop this idea further and make it an entire anime series... I'd watch it... :ninja: duhuhu :eyebrow:

• 10 years later...

"Praise Abort" from Till Lindemann certainly left me with a big old "wtf did I just watch" mindset back then and stuck with me for a while.

His more recent work certainly wasn't any less disturbing, the man is only getting more severe with age.

I cant post it here unless i wanna get banned but you should look up the videography of Broken by Nine Inch Nails, its a compelation of 5 music videos off Trent Reznor’s studio album Broken

its basically a simulation of a snuff film

i saw it well over 20 years ago

i recently saw a youtube documentary about it and this thread reminded me of it, 4 out of the 5 videos was pretty hard to watch as a 14 year old kid from what i remember, its all fake obviously for the sake of art but it was done with some pretty good realism for the times

Edited by Property_Damage
Fixed typos