Last two trophies: Fully Charged & Bureaucratic Nightmare

Who noted that's 3/10 difficulty game?! 

There's no way to shoot all of bugs, cause camera loses my hands and even hiding behid cover causes, that i can't shoot. Another problem od with stupid batteries. Who can charge it over 20, let me know. How you have earned these trophies? What helped you most? Please don't write that i should listen and differentiate beeps... 

• Like 2

For the battery, it took me about 30-40 min of practise before I got it. Thankfully restarting it takes like 1 second so you can just spam and practice till you get it. It might not be the answer you're looking for but it really didnt feel that tough for me since I improved my score every few minutes. I did use big morty mode (you can pull a switch in the main menu that is behind a door) so that I had a better overview of the table and it will be alot easier then.

The bureaucratic nightmare IS a tough one however. Mostly because an old glitch that used to work isn't working anymore (yet it's still linked to in the guide). How I eventually got it is by doing story mission 6, in which you answer the watch twice and then the mission starts to go to another planet to help and fix Rick's ship. You basically get ±30 kills for free since in the story mission the first bugs that spawn will shoot Rick's ship. Afterwards, move around as much as possible to dodge incoming bullets (pure chance I believe...) and keep the guns as much in front of you to block the incoming fire (this can be very useful! ). This achievement literally took me 2-3 hours across 2 nights, mostly because every try takes about 3 min before you get to the hard part. Eventually, I reached 99 once, and 104 the try after. So even if it feels random, you will get a bit better at it each time. It was frustrating but also very rewarding when I finally got it.

Good luck with the trophies!

Edited by bawbzor
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This is one of the most frustrating trophies I've attempted to do for a while.

The most I've got is 85 for the bureaucratic nightmare attempt and haven't even started the battery charging trophy!

No matter what I do I get headshot as soon as Rick & Morty mention a radio station? (I think that's what they mention?).

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 09/04/2020 at 2:46 PM, SOLOWOLF159 said:

The glitch only works if you have a physical copy of the game.

Basically you don't update the game which allows you to use a "glitch" where you stay hidden under the floor while being able to kill the enemies and they can't shoot you.

Doesn't work if you have downloaded the game as you can't go back to the original patch.

• 2 months later...

I just got the trophy for shooting 100 bugs last night. I used story mode, chapter 6 to do it. For the first bit of it, the bugs will shoot the spaceship instead of you. This gives you ample time to shoot down as many as you can. After the spaceship leaves, then the bugs will shoot you. Go as long as you can until they kill you. 

Trophy popped upon entering purgatory and I lost my shit. I got exactly 100 of them. 

As for the battery trophy, I'll see if I can "pause" the game by hitting the PS button. Let's see if that works. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, no idea if this is coincidence or not, but I was really struggling with the 100 kills, and then had a random thought and put the crown from the garage shelf on my head before going through the portal in chapter 6. Came away with 114 kills.

This would obviously need corroborating, but I feel like a few shots that would have hit me got deflected by the crown. Might be worth a try if you're struggling.

Edited by darkjian92
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Fully Charged:

As soon as I finished the game, I tried this one. At first it seemed impossible but somehow I got it within 10 minutes. I used the strategy below.

Bureaucratic Nightmare:

I tried to get it via glitch method but sadly it is patched now. So I had to get it legitly. Got it in 2 hours.

1. DO NOT try to get this via free play.

2. Replay Chapter 6 because if you are fast you can get 45-50 free kills.

3. Practise, practise, practise. Get good. Try to kill them as soon as they spawn. Use your arms seperately. DO NOT aim at them with both of your arms at the same time.

4. Dodge/move around like crazy. Do a bullet dodge like Neo from Matrix (seriously). And most of the time you will dodge the bullets.

Edited by Alondate31
grammar