Ever since last update I can't find any bison

Taliesin_2943

Well I've searched everywhere I've ever known them to be all night cause I need a perfect pelt for a satchel but nothing usually they are hard to middle cause they are in large heards so if they are just gone I'm screwed out of 100%. I'm still in chapter 2 so maybe it's a progression thing last I saw them it was during the bison hunt side mission

Sorry if that came out wrong. Just meant that my answer wouldn't help you if your main goal was getting a provisions satchel to unlock the legend of the east one early in the game. I'm trying to be the least spoilery here, but let's just say that once you can find bison again at the place and moment I was talking about, satchels shouldn't be an issue anymore :) .

To be honest with you, almost every trophy and collectible that I can think of is easier to collect after completing the story missions, with the exception of combat-based challenges.

I was very reluctant to lean into it because I like to finish the story last when playing open world games, but honestly dude just play the game. 

Also, ignore Pearson camp upgrades.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I just want the satchel so I can do the 144 cigarette card trick faster

No reason to waste time hunting down pelts. Just do it after you are done with the story. There is no benefit from the cards as far as I can remember and that collectibles trophy is not going anywhere.