Dr_Mayus and Drummerklg's Race to 100-PRIZE GIVEAWAYS :D

Dr_Mayus

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get to 100 first

• Dr_Mayus
    • Drummerklg

I have done it. After all of these years I have finally got the platinum in Bioshock. All of Rapture now bows to my Adam filled body evillaugh.gif

Congrats Mayus! I just have to go through my survivor/no vita-chamber playthrough and I'll have it too :awesome:

Congrats Mayus! I just have to go through my survivor/no vita-chamber playthrough and I'll have it too :awesome:

Thanks ^_^

It isn't too bad once you get Security Bullseye. I actually felt bad for Fontaine because he didn't stand a chance against me. I took him down in less than a minute :awesome:

Thanks ^_^

It isn't too bad once you get Security Bullseye. I actually felt bad for Fontaine because he didn't stand a chance against me. I took him down in less than a minute :awesome:

Alright. Granted I was on easy but the Fontaine fight mechanics were relatively simply: shoot shoot shoot dodge shoot some more.

Alright. Granted I was on easy but the Fontaine fight mechanics were relatively simply: shoot shoot shoot dodge shoot some more.

Yup same strategy. Paralyze him with Electric gel for the first form. Second form shoot him with Security Bullseye and the drones will kill him for you (freeze him in spot with more electric gel). Finally hit him with Incinerate and destroy him with Heat Seeking missiles (use enrage to deal with all the splicers).

I felt really bad for him because he had no chance against me :P

• Like 1

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :o :O :o :O :o Me and Drummer got our 100 plats at the exact same time

Well this is a conundrum :(

I of course faced a mysterious packaged, a guilt ridden speech and a retrospective on all my previous plats but in the end I walked away with this shiny platinum.

1Lb94bd7.png

Drummer faced countless glitches and 4 1/2 playthroughs to earn this prestegious platinum

1L3a3dab.png

The only thing to do is pick a winner from EVERYONE who voted :D

I will do the drawing later tonight and PM the winner with the code.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

OK I just put everyone's name in hat and came up with KIRBZ \(^0^)/

Congrats to him and thanks everyone for taking the time to vote. It was fun doing this and I hope you enjoy the movie :D

EDIT-OK Kirbz doesn't use iTunes so he can't use the code :(. So after reselecting a name I came up with WOLVERINEFANGIRL \(^o^)/

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

OK I just put everyone's name in hat and came up with KIRBZ \(^0^)/

Congrats to him and thanks everyone for taking the time to vote. It was fun doing this and I hope you enjoy the movie :D

EDIT-OK Kirbz doesn't use iTunes so he can't use the code :(. So after reselecting a name I came up with WOLVERINEFANGIRL \(^o^)/

Umm....thanks :)

• Like 1