Dr_Mayus and Drummerklg's Race to 100-PRIZE GIVEAWAYS :D

Dr_Mayus

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get to 100 first

• Dr_Mayus
    • Drummerklg

So me and Drummer are both closing in on 100 platinums and I thought it would be fun if we got the Site involved in our quest. What I am proposing is you vote on who you think will get to 100 first and then out of the winners I will draw a name to win a free digital copy of Django Unchained. But to be eligible you can't just vote you have to post why you think either I or Drummer will get to 100 first.

Voting won't stop until one of us has gotten 100 so keep the posts and votes coming in.

Now to give you voters a little insight into what our quests will look like. I might be ahead in platinums right now but I am currently on the road to 10,000 kills in Resistance 2 so don't just think I will plat two easy games to win this. On the flip side Drummer is making Last of Us his 100th platinum so he can't even get his 100 until after the 14th.

So now that you know what the stakes are get your votes in :D (also if anyone has any other prizes they would like to donate please let me know and I will add it in as well).

Edited by Dr_Mayus

A vote for Mayus is a vote for Canada. Plus, I like your top ten lists and if that thread for recommending you plats is anything to go by, you like some tough games too. I find that respactable. Not to take anything away from drummer, just don't know him well enough :P.

well, I'm gonna have to go with da Dr.

those bright pictures and numbers We got on Our PSNprofiles page call stats seems to tell a pretty good story.

and Doc's seems to take a steeper up climb than drummers do.

so if I was a betting man My money would be on dr_mayus.

which I am and I did. :ninja:

Thanks for the votes so far :D. Contests are always a fun way to get people involved in a site, so I hope others will vote and keep updated on our progress.

To let my voters know I just beat the first level of Bioshock and I am working my way through rapture. I hopefully will have this platinum by the end of the week and then I can focus on getting the stupid Killing Machine trophy :angry:

A quick update for all those voting for me. Bioshock playthrough going well. I should have it wrapped up pretty soon. I have to say as hard as survivor can be at times, it makes the game 10x more fun. Using your environment to get the better of Big Daddies and splicers is a lot of fun :D

• Like 1