The Last of Us Multiplayer Details & Screenshots

Chambers35

Holy hell, the multiplayer sounds amazing. I was wondering how Naughty Dog were going to implement it in this game and I don't think anyone can say this was an afterthought or it was put in just for the hell of it. This seems very well thought out and I can't wait to play it after I finish the single player.

Parker

Holy cow, man. I was excited for this game from the beginning. Reason being I'm just a huge fan of Naughty Dog and their work, but oh my; the multiplayer looks enticing.  :yay:

This sounds amazing and looks even better!!!! Lets hope it plays even better than it looks!

Looks like we'll be teaming up, eh RED?  B)

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer 2.0 to sum it up.

Did you read everything?

• Like 1

Holy cow, man. I was excited for this game from the beginning. Reason being I'm just a huge fan of Naughty Dog and their work, but oh my; the multiplayer looks enticing.  :yay:

Did you read everything?

Yep

So, essentially it's only an advanced and more clever form of Deathmatch?

I really hope there is some good coop implemented and not like all the time: 98% of the people run off to do their own thing.

Personally I much prefer real coop, where you play with friends against the AI. Basically everyone (well, 99%) on my buddy list like the same.

Something Naughty Dog decided in U3 already, is not important enough to even patch some points.

I was hoping for some coop more in the line of the above mentioned, not only against other human opponents.

So I have to admit, so far I'm a bit disappointed, even though it doesn't look bad at first glance.

Did you read everything?

You got that right buddy!! Gonna go reserve a copy tonite for release day!