Did the new update just glitch cats?

Sebulba2000

Keep in mind if there ever happens to be the instance that a recent patch bugs a trophy, If you own the physical (disk format) copy of the PlayStation 4 Edition you can play the game without any patches installed so you can earn any glitched trophies from the base game. This cannot be done with the digital version as patches for games are pre-installed while downloading the application. DLC trophies however, can’t be earned without installing any necessary updates that support a specific DLC trophy. Unfortunately, assuming you are using a disk based cop of the game, this means you only have the choice to play the game either on version 1.00 (no patches) or the latest version of the game (ATM it’s 1.83). So if a DLC trophy ever becomes unattainable due to an unintended trophy bug in a patch, you have no choice but to wait for a fix.

57 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial-76 said:

Ocelots do not turn into cats anymore, stray cats have been added to villages instead so you need to tame them in the same way as you used to tame ocelots!

That's why! I kept thinking this while I was feeding fish to ocelots for about an hour yesterday. Something wasn't right ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 0:31 PM, NoOneSpecial-76 said:

Ocelots do not turn into cats anymore, stray cats have been added to villages instead so you need to tame them in the same way as you used to tame ocelots!

Well I am SO glad to read this after I spent 6 hours trying to find a damn jungle and spent all my fish on an ocelot. ?

Edited by SunnyCrappyYT