A simple trick to get this plat easily

CyberSeadramon

• 1 year later...
On 20/12/2018 at 5:07 AM, CyberSeadramon said:

Hi guys. I’ll try to explain how to get this platinum without suffering.

I’ll do my best.

You may be awful at this game, it doesn’t matter. 

Well, let’s go.

First of all, you’ll just need to have 2 joysticks, that’s the only thing.

It works with all Metal Slug games, from the first to the last.

Start a new game normally, and when it starts at the first mission, turn on the second joystick but don’t choose any character.

While playing using the first joystick, when you lose your last life, select any character with the second joystick and start to play, just ignore the first joystick, (you have to do this before the remaining time comes to zero, if you fail, you’ll have to start the game since the beginning). So, when you lose your last life with the second joystick, do the same with the first joystick. Keep doing this untill finish the last game. 

Hope you enjoy 1f643.png

Edit 1: Do exactly what I said just after the first Continue, don’t wait for the second or the third continue, or more.

But when I have to use the second controller because on the first one I've lost all my three lives and "Continue?" appears on screen with countdown, I have to press PS button on second controller to activate it right?

Then I keep playing with controller 2, "Continue?" arrives, I press PS button on first controller to activate it and I move on like this right?

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm