I think I'm under-leveled?

Barbell-Disciple

As the title says...

So I've just defeated the Deathbringer at the end of the quest: The Grave Hoard. That fight levelled me up to a whopping level 13 ?... I think I may need to grind somewhere to get my level up? Any recommendations on a good location or method to grind?

I've been rushing through this game and no doubt have missed a lot. I haven't had much time to play the last week or so, so I have just been focusing on the main questlines and pretty much ignoring everything else. I'm not too familiar with this kind of game (RPG I think?) and upon having a quick Google it looks like I should of done some side stuff to level up along the way. The game is fairly manageable still, I'm only playing it on normal but I'm assuming it's going to keep getting harder if I don't level up!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

5 hours ago, Barbell-Disciple said:

I've been rushing through this game and no doubt have missed a lot.

No,no,no! Side quest hunting is a must!  It's such a great game, don't ruin the experience by rushing through it, even if you don't get much time to play. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Armored Squirrel said:

No,no,no! Side quest hunting is a must!  It's such a great game, don't ruin the experience by rushing through it, even if you don't get much time to play. 

Yeah it's my bad on that one. I'm not really used to RPG style games so I've really just focused on the main quests, intending to get stuck into the side content afterwards.

The lack of time has just ended up with me not noticing how much have missed until now (been playing 45 minutes to 2hr burst here and there). I didn't even think I was very far into the game but it seems I'm over half way through the main questline? 

Going to slow down and work through the side content for a while now. Should get some good game time in over the weekend!

2 hours ago, Barbell-Disciple said:

Yeah it's my bad on that one. I'm not really used to RPG style games so I've really just focused on the main quests, intending to get stuck into the side content afterwards.

The lack of time has just ended up with me not noticing how much have missed until now (been playing 45 minutes to 2hr burst here and there). I didn't even think I was very far into the game but it seems I'm over half way through the main questline? 

Going to slow down and work through the side content for a while now. Should get some good game time in over the weekend!

Besides, if you go hunting collectibles, you will get the shield-weaver armor which protects you from most damage, and you need all the xp you can get to face off against the damn bird creatures. 

I guess this has more or less been answered, but there's no need to "grind" in the sense of farming a bunch of enemies or something like that. Just do all the side missions and other activities that pop up and you'll get a ton of experience. I completed most of the side stuff as I went and I was over-leveled, if anything.

29 minutes ago, Jay_Cash said:

I guess this has more or less been answered, but there's no need to "grind" in the sense of farming a bunch of enemies or something like that. Just do all the side missions and other activities that pop up and you'll get a ton of experience. I completed most of the side stuff as I went and I was over-leveled, if anything.

Yes, it's entirely possible to max level before the end of the game (well max level for 50, not dlc) without even putting in much work.