What are the top 3 Indy platinums on your profile?

Bullstomp

I'm not going to ignorantly claim any game be the best at something or have the best of something, unlike other people, knowing all too well I haven't played even half the games in the genre and secondary genres to remotely justify such a claim. That said ?...

1.L0167c0.png

Fantastic mostly top-down zombie twin-stick shooter. Like the other games that will be listed, the platinum isn't a cakewalk, which only makes having it and listing it that much better. The unoriginal platinum image and very grind based zombie kills trophy doesn't stop this from being on the list. Haven't played its spiritual successor yet, Alienation, but it is in my backlog and I do wonder if that can top this.

2. Lbd2508.png 

Amazing stealth game, one that is on par with and superior to even some of the most well known stealth games, including AAA and non-AAA. This is a proper stealth game, with emphasis on stealth rather than action, combating against the more action based stealth games, such as Dishonored and Assassin Creed, which makes it difficult... making its platinum fun to get and very rewarding when gotten.

3. Lb0d992.png

(Indie?) Would have been nice to put Dust: An Elysian Tail here, but I don't remember the platinum journey well at all, so I clearly can't rationalize listing it. An Avatar game.. in modern time.. and with trophies including a platinum? Gotta list it. The fact that I get to display a platinum trophy on PSN from an Avatar game is incredible, even if it takes place during Korra's time rather than Aang's, along with having a good looking enough platinum. (Although, this will probably lose its spot once I get through some other indies.)

This list differs from my actual top 3 indie games, inevitably. Game enjoyment and platinum enjoyment are two completely different things, and while sometimes they are interchangeable for obvious reasons, it isn't the case this time around.

Honorable mentions:

- Rocket League  

- Transistor (assuming Killing Floor 2 isn't indie)

- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Edited by EcoShifter