"Last One Standing" Trophy boostable?

Sikutai

1 hour ago, Sega-Ryudo said:

Hello,

the "Last One Standing" Trophy is impossible to get after the Survival Mode was delete. Is there any chance to boost the Tropy or any other Tipps? Thanks.

Im not sure but id be down to try. My assumption is that you you can get 2 full teams together and once each person dies they stay in spawn for siege or capture the point then it may work. But we would need a group of 8 or 10.

3 hours ago, SwampGas said:

Boostable? Sure... Easy enough you shouldn't Have to, definitely.

This Trophy is impossible to get after the latest Patches, and you know that. You are just a Troll and like a wise woman said: Don't feed the Trolls.

4 hours ago, ResidentDarrell said:

Im not sure but id be down to try. My assumption is that you you can get 2 full teams together and once each person dies they stay in spawn for siege or capture the point then it may work. But we would need a group of 8 or 10.

But how can we meet? In the self-defined Custom Games trophies don't pop, I tested it.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

On 1/18/2019 at 0:20 AM, Sega-Ryudo said:

That's so annoying, that's a trophy for a Gamemode that don't exist anymore. Platinum impossible now. Thanks Mrs. and Mr. Hi-Rez.

that's bullshit.

Plenty of ways to get this trophy if you're good and lucky. Easier to get than Bounty Hunter IMO.

On 1/17/2019 at 3:06 PM, Sega-Ryudo said:

This Trophy is impossible to get after the latest Patches, and you know that.

And how do I know that? Sounds to me you are making an ASS out of U and ME.  Had no idea anything has changed in terms of difficulty for this. How has it become 'impossible'?

Edit: After reading more into it (which you didn't help at all) I see why it's not as easy anymore... But as a new member that has nothing but attitude, you are getting invited to my 'Ignore list'... Congrats on being one of the two people that made it there.

Edited by SwampGas
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 9/11/2019 at 5:39 PM, maiathewinners said:

I boosted this back in 2017, it's possible, just get a 10 players at the same server (Australian servers are better since nobody plays there) and when you get in a match let the other players jump of a cliff and the player that needs the trophy survives

we tried this and it didnt work

• 5 weeks later...

The 10 player boost on australian servers works, but may glitch, better to go on australian and put ranked match, high chance of getting everyone on the same lobby, but can also be done against bots with 4 friends, kill all the enemies, and the team must suicide quickly.