Are inventory upgrades in the same places in all 4 scenarios?

Quink666

Just now, FinalFormYT said:

Yes they are. Same codes for lockers as well. You also need to only collect them in one playthrough, not every scenario 

Thank you! Yeah i just want to collect atleast a few of them to make the game easier on my playthroughs of the other scenarios.

Im putting maps together of everything, may take a while to get up though because im having to trace over the maps as they have too much clutter and I want higher res.

Cutting out all items is a pain to, but slowly getting there.

Was just saying cuz everything will be in them when they are up. 

Btw, Rocket Launcher and Gatling Gun are apparently in. You must S rank Hardcore without infinite weapons which rewards S+ and the waepon.

Not sure which comes from who though

7 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Btw, Rocket Launcher and Gatling Gun are apparently in. You must S rank Hardcore without infinite weapons which rewards S+ and the waepon.

Got a source for that? Not that I don't believe you. I'd like to read up on it before I put myself through that lol :P

Edited by GTAJJ

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 0:18 AM, Quink666 said:

Thank you! Yeah i just want to collect atleast a few of them to make the game easier on my playthroughs of the other scenarios.

fyi, when you want to go after the trophy for getting all the inventory upgrades, remember that on Hardcore mode, there are fewer upgrades available. Therefore you need to do it on Standard or Assisted.

The inventory upgrades are not exactly the same between A and B scenarios. Leon A and Claire A are the same, and Leon B and Claire B are the same, but all 4 are not identical. I know there is at least one upgrade that is in a different location, but I think that might be it. And also, as Sicho mentioned, there are only 3 hip pouches in hardcore instead of 6.