Cxrlos23

PS Now question

10 posts in this topic

I can't say for sure since I don't have PS Now but the odds are very low, because the majority of PS Now games don't have any DLC included.

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I can't say for sure since I don't have PS Now but the odds are very low, because the majority of PS Now games don't have any DLC included.

Was hoping the DLC was included since it was free, but oh well.

have heard most of the games are without DLC. but they can connect with ps3 versions of online. it has opened possibility of plat on some of the games that require 4 consoles in the future.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, CarlosInacio said:

Does the PS Now version of the game have the online DLC?

A quick search on our PS Now region only leads me to the base game (RDR) and the Undead Nightmare expansion so presumably it doesn't have all the online DLC's since on the PS3 you would also have to buy "Legends and Killers" & "Liars and Cheats" packs to get 100%.

5 hours ago, wickenex said:

A quick search on our PS Now region only leads me to the base game (RDR) and the Undead Nightmare expansion so presumably it doesn't have all the online DLC's since on the PS3 you would also have to buy "Legends and Killers" & "Liars and Cheats" packs to get 100%.

I don't know if the PSnow version of undead is same as the disc but according to this:https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/200146636/Information-about-playing-the-Undead-Nightmare-disc-as-a-stand-alone-game the disc version includes both of those packs. I have a copy but haven't gotten around to installing and seeing if they are actually included on the disc or not.

3 hours ago, clickclick-uhoh said:

I don't know if the PSnow version of undead is same as the disc but according to this:https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/200146636/Information-about-playing-the-Undead-Nightmare-disc-as-a-stand-alone-game the disc version includes both of those packs. I have a copy but haven't gotten around to installing and seeing if they are actually included on the disc or not.

That I did not know but you're absolutely right, the digital version of it does include all DLC content. 

Edited by wickenex

12 hours ago, wickenex said:

That I did not know but you're absolutely right, the digital version of it does include all DLC content. 

Can confirm it comes with DLC just got a trophy from the 3rd pack.

Typically the Now games do not include DLC, but suppose you wanted to buy the DLC and use it with the streamed version. You can't do that. I suppose they can't just activate and deactivate DLC on the fly based on your account status and purchase history, which is a shame. You can, however use DLC you own with the PS Now downloads on your PS4.

They should really open up PS Now to allow you to download the games to your PS3 the same way they let you do it for the PS4.

Playing on Europe France Psnow, every dlc is here.