PS Now question

Cxrlos23

have heard most of the games are without DLC. but they can connect with ps3 versions of online. it has opened possibility of plat on some of the games that require 4 consoles in the future.

Edited by kingdrake2

1 hour ago, CarlosInacio said:

Does the PS Now version of the game have the online DLC?

A quick search on our PS Now region only leads me to the base game (RDR) and the Undead Nightmare expansion so presumably it doesn't have all the online DLC's since on the PS3 you would also have to buy "Legends and Killers" & "Liars and Cheats" packs to get 100%.

5 hours ago, wickenex said:

A quick search on our PS Now region only leads me to the base game (RDR) and the Undead Nightmare expansion so presumably it doesn't have all the online DLC's since on the PS3 you would also have to buy "Legends and Killers" & "Liars and Cheats" packs to get 100%.

I don't know if the PSnow version of undead is same as the disc but according to this:https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/200146636/Information-about-playing-the-Undead-Nightmare-disc-as-a-stand-alone-game the disc version includes both of those packs. I have a copy but haven't gotten around to installing and seeing if they are actually included on the disc or not.

3 hours ago, clickclick-uhoh said:

I don't know if the PSnow version of undead is same as the disc but according to this:https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/200146636/Information-about-playing-the-Undead-Nightmare-disc-as-a-stand-alone-game the disc version includes both of those packs. I have a copy but haven't gotten around to installing and seeing if they are actually included on the disc or not.

That I did not know but you're absolutely right, the digital version of it does include all DLC content. 

Edited by wickenex

Typically the Now games do not include DLC, but suppose you wanted to buy the DLC and use it with the streamed version. You can't do that. I suppose they can't just activate and deactivate DLC on the fly based on your account status and purchase history, which is a shame. You can, however use DLC you own with the PS Now downloads on your PS4.

They should really open up PS Now to allow you to download the games to your PS3 the same way they let you do it for the PS4.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just had a mini heart attack. My platinum trophy didnt pop after getting all the trophies. To begin, I unlocked the mowing down trophy on the undead nightmare ps plus version since that way is faster than doing it in base game. (I don’t own UN on ps3) I sync with psn. I unlock redeemed on my ps3 (last trophy I needed) and the platinum didn’t pop despite my trophies saying 100%. So I upload save to the cloud to use that on the rdr plus version. redeemed and the platinum pop! My timestamp says 11 minutes after unlocking redeemed and on my ps3 when I click on my avatar, the platinum doesn’t show.