GAME RECOMENDATIONS

Ebbwvalerule

I am getting bored of my current games, and have no idea what game to get next, if you have any suggestions please post below.

REQUIREMENTS: Platinum achievable, entertaining, cannot be 16 or 18 (my stupid mum won't let me), affordable and available in UK

while most games that are worth playing are rated T and M,  i could sugest playing de blob 2, considering that THq has folded the game should be pretty cheap and its kid freindly, any lego franchise game is good too,ratchet & clank,sly cooper,LBP, there are wide selection out there

I never said I was a kid (I can play 12's and 15's) thanks for the recommendations I will take them into account, but I was looking for more action packed sort of games, like COD but less violent perhaps

Edited by Ebbwvalerule

i didnt imply that u were a kid i was just saying that those games should be around what ur mother would approve of, or if ur sneaky u could just purchase a psn card and get any game u want :devil:

lol

Infamous 1 and 2

Uncharted trilogy

Batman Arkham Asylum/Arkham City

Those games are rated T, i don't know what they are rated in the Land of Europia

I believe batman is 15, other 2 are 16 (because they are rated by pegi, stupid pegi) 

I know BBFC is better (U, PG, 12, 15, 18), but because we are in EU we have to use PEGI to rate half out games with their over protective game ratings (Star wars force unleashed 2 = 16, I looked on back for description, it said "Shows mild fantasy violence to human looking characters", its a joke!)

IMO you should just buy a 1 year PS+ card, or a 3 month one. Gives a bunch of awesome games for a low price, and they can be rated 16 or 18, but your mom doesn't have to know ;) but if you don't have it you should get it.

• Like 1

IMO you should just buy a 1 year PS+ card, or a 3 month one. Gives a bunch of awesome games for a low price, and they can be rated 16 or 18, but your mom doesn't have to know ;) but if you don't have it you should get it.

live the idea, but she'd find out when the sounds of gunshots endlessly sound through the house

Get a Turtle Beach headset.

It should give you info on how to set up sound to the headset.

That way you hear the gunshots to your headset,not the TV :D

She's right. You could go with my method though...Mom says "You hear those gunshots?" Your reply/How I reply " What gunshots?" (As another gunshots rings off) xD

I am getting bored of my current games, and have no idea what game to get next, if you have any suggestions please post below.

REQUIREMENTS: Platinum achievable, entertaining, cannot be 16 or 18 (my stupid mum won't let me), affordable and available in UK

I understand your pain. I have the same kind of mom. She checked every game I bought and read info on the internet to find out if I was telling the truth about games. Any game that let me kill humans or shoot humans was conviscated, because she thought I couldn't handle the violence and I would think killing humans was normal. The first thing I did when I turned 18 was to buy a shooter and play it in the living room. That look on her face was priceless B) .

I'd recommend the Jak & Daxter HD trilogy, every Ratchet & Clank game, Sly cooper games and Okami HD. The Kingdom Hearts 1,5 HD Remix (or something like that) will be released in September and I really recommend that one.

Other great games that i'd recommend are Uncharted 1-3, Mass Effect 1-3, God of War series, Assassin's Creed series, InFamous 1+2, Bayonetta and Dragon Age Origins. But these are all 16+ or 18+.