Request - Ability to filter Gaming Sessions to not include Games Completed

This has been mentioned before, and I'm glad someone else has brought it up......I think this would be an excellent idea, however I would like the option to turn this feature on/off at will, incase i want to play a game I've already completed.

Or a filter, as you suggested, would probably be even better come to think about it

• Like 1

I had a feeling it had been brought up before. i know it probably isn't that simple, because I imagine a user's trophy data isn't in the same data collection as where the list of games comes from.  But would be super cool never the less.

The Gaming Sessions feature is currently my favorite part of the site. I actually use it to pick out which games I play next, as I find it more fun to play games with others than solo. And I just like helping folks out, so it's a win win for me.

• 4 months later...

Every time I try to find a session I’m scrolling through mostly games I’ve already 100%, i wish there was both an option to hide sessions for games I’ve completed to 100% already and also a way to view all sessions, not just for games I own, maybe not create one for a game I don’t own, or even be able to join one, but to view it and comment on the session at least would be a good idea, some older games I don’t want to buy unless I’ve spoken to a group wanting to do it as well, so the plat is kinda guaranteed before I get it, is this something the site owners could sort?