Alex_R-13

One Shot One Kill: 2nd intel not reachable

11 posts in this topic

For me the door does not open/the enemies do not spawn. I tried standing at the pool building the entire time and and the door the entire time, but in both cases the enemies simply don't spawn. Any ways to fix that?

have you try reloading checkpoint/mission?

Just now, qwerty407 said:

have you try reloading checkpoint/mission?

Yes completed that mission 3 times now, the door never opened

1 minute ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Yes completed that mission 3 times now, the door never opened

hmmm thats weird, the only thing I can think of is to reinstall the game, maybe other people have better suggestion.

I had issues last night too but a good way i worked around it was when the helicopters would arrive I would run back to the pool building and 4 out of 5 times that would trigger the door to open

Mine triggered normally, I just keep killing enemies until I looked at the door and it's open. Took me several times but it opened once the helicopter already landed.

Ok I got it now but it seems it's really glitchy. The door was open and like 15 enemies where prone on the floor suddenly lol

Were you always near the door? I heard off a YouTube guide to keep away from the door til near the end. I saw a group of enemies and then went over to see if it opened.

i just did this, went through on Veteran and couldnt make it open and survive at the same time, so i just redid the mission on recruit and went on circles until the door ended up opening. i just wouldnt stay on the same spot that might prevent the door from opening.

Suppose you don't know about this intel location. The bottom line is that you have a wounded captain you need to stay close to and you have a spot you were ordered to defend but instead you start running around in the enemy spawn zone because... why exactly?