Playstation Now just came to Sweden

Maaden_Swe

I just started my Ps4 and saw a brand new app named Playstation Now. It was not there when I went to sleep 8 hours ago. 

A little too late almost but Im surely gonna try it out :) 

Any other countries got it beside the once that already did since a long time? 

Edited by Maaden_Swe
  • Like 1

It's weird, I have it too but I haven't paid for it or agreed to any ToS. Still, I got a message saying "Thanks for subscribing" and I have access to all the games. Did you sign up for the beta? I'm thinking it's not actually released, they just sent out a bunch of beta invites. There's no news regarding a release on the PlayStation eu blog, unless I'm blind.

21 minutes ago, SinisterPledge said:

It's weird, I have it too but I haven't paid for it or agreed to any ToS. Still, I got a message saying "Thanks for subscribing" and I have access to all the games. Did you sign up for the beta? I'm thinking it's not actually released, they just sent out a bunch of beta invites. There's no news regarding a release on the PlayStation eu blog, unless I'm blind.

You might want to consult an eye doctor :)

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2019/03/12/ps-now-launches-across-italy-spain-portugal-finland-sweden-denmark-and-norway/

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, SinisterPledge said:

They didnt put the news on the top of the page, weird but true, gotta scroll down to "latest news" ?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, zadorvp said:

Well damn, looks like I need to make an appointment. :)

28 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

They didnt put the news on the top of the page, weird but true, gotta scroll down to "latest news" 1f600.png

Yeah, and I figured out the rest of the mystery. Apparently I've started a 7-day trial. Absolutely zero information, warning or notification about doing that, all I got was a confirmation mail. I didn't lose any money since it's a trial, so I'm not mad. Just... a very weird and unsecure way to start a subscription.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SinisterPledge said:

Well damn, looks like I need to make an appointment. :)

Yeah, and I figured out the rest of the mystery. Apparently I've started a 7-day trial. Absolutely zero information, warning or notification about doing that, all I got was a confirmation mail. I didn't lose any money since it's a trial, so I'm not mad. Just... a very weird and unsecure way to start a subscription.

Yea thats weird. Dont forget to unsubscribe so they dont draw money in a week ?

Can someone explain PS now a little to me?

Does games that had a trophy list on PS3 and Vita support trophies on PS Now?

Is it streaming only?

Is multi player games supported on PS Now?

Can i play how ever many games i want for the set monthly fee?

Will PS3 games that i started playing on PS3 trophies carry over to PS4 or do they have a set of their own?

For example of i continue to play RDR will the trophy list from my PS3 carry over to my PS4?

Edited by Quink666

12 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Can someone explain PS now a little to me?

Does games that had a trophy list on PS3 and Vita support trophies on PS Now?

Is it streaming only?

Is multi player games supported on PS Now?

Can i play how ever many games i want for the set monthly fee?

Will PS3 games that i started playing on PS3 trophies carry over to PS4 or do they have a set of their own?

For example of i continue to play RDR will the trophy list from my PS3 carry over to my PS4?

Its streaming only for ps3 games. And ps4 games u can download   u can play as many want.  Great for self boosting as well.  Rdr is ps3 not ps4 

1 minute ago, demonviper666 said:

Its streaming only for ps3 games. And ps4 games u can download   u can play as many want.  Great for self boosting as well.  Rdr is ps3 not ps4 

I'm well aware that RDR is for PS3 and not PS4. My question was if trophy progress carry over to the PS4 if i played it on PS3 already. 

Edited by Quink666

Just now, demonviper666 said:

No dont think so.   Same trophy list u wont have your save from ps3 to start from where u left off 

Don't care about the save. So that means that every PS now game have a seperate trophy list. So if i am one trophy away from platinum in a PS3 game i can't continue it from PS now.

44 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Don't care about the save. So that means that every PS now game have a seperate trophy list. So if i am one trophy away from platinum in a PS3 game i can't continue it from PS now.

Yes you can. For example I only need the multiplayer trophy from God of War Ascension and I will get it with ps now and thats the same trophy list. Ps now is basically a way of playing games by streaming from your ps4 or pc. You can play games from ps2, ps3 and ps4. But I'm not so sure about the data saves

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, shopo said:

Yes you can. For example I only need the multiplayer trophy from God of War Ascension and I will get it with ps now and thats the same trophy list. Ps now is basically a way of playing games by streaming from your ps4 or pc. You can play games from ps2, ps3 and ps4. But I'm not so sure about the data saves

Just tried the trial a booted up Spec Ops The Line. But i couldn't see the trophy list on my PS4. Guess i'll have to earn a trophy before i can do that. Only need the 2 difficulty trophies. Would be nice to play it on PS4 since the controller is far superior then the PS3.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Just tried the trial a booted up Spec Ops The Line. But i couldn't see the trophy list on my PS4. Guess i'll have to earn a trophy before i can do that. Only need the 2 difficulty trophies. Would be nice to play it on PS4 since the controller is far superior then the PS3.

You should be able to play Spec Ops The Line via Ps Now from your ps4... Try to refresh your trophy list. Of course it will be the trophy list from a ps3 game even if you play it from your ps4 (This is a mess lol)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2019-03-12 at 11:21 AM, Maaden_Swe said:

I just started my Ps4 and saw a brand new app named Playstation Now. It was not there when I went to sleep 8 hours ago. 

A little too late almost but Im surely gonna try it out :) 

Any other countries got it beside the once that already did since a long time? 

Sorry for so late question. But is there a 7 free day trial like there is foe US? 

Nvm i found it lol

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Vergil said:

Sorry again. But is there anyway to start the free trial without buying ps now?

I can't the seem to get it without paying at least for 1 month. And since i have the money on my cart. It wants to take it

I tested it without paying, hmm, weird that they try to take money for it.