PS3 Games No Longer Showing in 'Deals and Offers'

Last-_-Judgment

I'm using the PS Store on PC (I can see both ps3/ps4/psv games).

When i click on 'deals and offers' to see all sales, its only shows ps4 games. But i go on ps3 games and i can see 20+ games are on sale yet arent being shown in deals and offers. Wondering if this is normal or not cus its frustrating having to go through the entirety of ps3 games to look which are on sale. I used to be able to see combined sales of ps4 and ps3 but now i can't?

2 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

When i click on 'deals and offers' to see all sales, its only shows ps4 games. But i go on ps3 games and i can see 20+ games are on sale yet arent being shown in deals and offers. Wondering if this is normal or not cus its frustrating having to go through the entirety of ps3 games to look which are on sale. I used to be able to see combined sales of ps4 and ps3 but now i can't?

Use psprices instead, Ps5 is about to come out soon, do you really think Sony gives a shit about ps3 anymore? I only use their shitty bloated store when I need to make a purchase, always browse deals and price changes on psprices

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

Use psprices instead, Ps5 is about to come out soon, do you really think Sony gives a shit about ps3 anymore? I only use their shitty bloated store when I need to make a purchase, always browse deals and price changes on psprices

Yh their store isn't the smartest. Also its not about whether they give a shit about ps3 anymore, it just makes no sense putting them on sale but not advertising it. If they dont care about ps3 anymore, dont bother with sales at all if thats the case. But i didnt know about psprices, thanks.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

I don't know who controls the psn store but they are lazy as fuck. At this moment on the psn store they still have last weekend sale showing and haven't taken it off. Don't get me on the search options. Surely the Sony guys have enough money to have a much user friendly site. Going on the store on my Vita is even worse. Yes we all understand there's no more support for PS3 and Vita but at least they could sort their shit out on the store. I feel your frustration  

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, LucianaRosethorn said:

The PC store hasn't shown PS3 or Vita sales for a very long time, it's only when it's a major sale like the summer or Christmas sale. 

it's true. ps3/vita games have to be picked up when they show up in sales or else risk paying full price.

Edited by kingdrake2