The Last of Us MP is f#!* up!

lDustee

So I was in week 10 of trying to get to week to twelve to get My trophy but I had to do one of them Hunter attacks so pick to revive what I didn't know that if I fail I had to start from week one again l like The Last of Us but to make me play 70 games again that's duck up.

Well it did say that you're at risk of losing 100% of your population.. that's how post-pandemic survival is, it's not rainbows and unicorns.

Plus, as Bolloxx said, you were warned beforehand. Lol.

I personally didn't even do the revive at all, seemed too difficult. A tip, save the easier missions for the parts where you can lose 100% of your population. i.e, if you're a bow user, save the mission for bow downs until later. Do the harder missions during the ones where you gain a little population, as you have nothing to lose.

I found the marking mission to be the easiest, I did it 2-3 times, until the number got too high for my liking.

Edited by Altaria-

Well it did say that you're at risk of losing 100% of your population.. that's how post-pandemic survival is, it's not rainbows and unicorns.

Plus, as Bolloxx said, you were warned beforehand. Lol.

I personally didn't even do the revive at all, seemed too difficult. A tip, save the easier missions for the parts where you can lose 100% of your population. i.e, if you're a bow user, save the mission for bow downs until later. Do the harder missions during the ones where you gain a little population, as you have nothing to lose.

I found the marking mission to be the easiest, I did it 2-3 times, until the number got too high for my liking.

Well said! Seems to me you're a smart player. ;)

I feel your pain.  I spent about 12 hours getting to Week 8, just to lose 100% of my population.  I started over and am on Week 11 now, and I see myself struggling again.  I'm hoping I can finish off this hunter playthrough.  Whenever I decide to work on my Fireflies playthrough, I plan on being more careful.  There are some good tips on here that I complete agree with.  Whenever you have a mission that you can't lose survivors and only gain them, do the categories that are more difficult for you.  This way, no matter how much you suck, you won't lose survivors. Save the easiest ones for whenever there is a chance to lose 100% of the population.  This way you won't lose heavy casualties.

Edited by Legend

Yeah you messed up a bit there :P You really have to be careful with those 100% missions.

It's more screwed because of the fact I've just been kicked out of a game on the loading screen and it passed a day with me doing nothing... and that just happened twice in a row. What BS! :shakefist: They really need to patch that crap.

Edited by Chambers35

And another glitch for me  :|

The match started and as I began to sprint forward the camera decided not to follow me  :huh: If I aimed will L1 it would work normally but as soon as I let go the camera would return straight back to the starting position... wtf :facepalm:

Anyone else had this yet?

Well said! Seems to me you're a smart player. ;)

I wouldn't go as far as to say that lol, but I do attempt to do well xD

And another glitch for me :|

The match started and as I began to sprint forward the camera decided not to follow me :huh: If I aimed will L1 it would work normally but as soon as I let go the camera would return straight back to the starting position... wtf :facepalm:

Can't say I have, albeit I have been kicked from a match like you mentioned previously. I had done great that match too, ended up with 70+ hungry.. took forever to get it back up /:

And another glitch for me  :|

The match started and as I began to sprint forward the camera decided not to follow me  :huh: If I aimed will L1 it would work normally but as soon as I let go the camera would return straight back to the starting position... wtf :facepalm:

I've seen someone have this issue. Just don't start sprinting so early :P

what did I read here... Multiplayer it's just wasting of time if it can't save your progress and after you fail or die,have to start those expensive hours again :( Hope they fix it and single player bugs and glitched trophies as well...So amazing game I like it so much,but shame it have been "unfinished" :(

Save your game after every successful mission on the cloud (if u r using the cloud make sure to turn OFF auto uploads for the game) or USB key if your not a PS Plus member. If u screw up, just reload and do it again.

Can anyone give a rough idea of how populated your "Clan" should be?

I'm currently in week 3 with about 45. Does that sound about right or it's not looking good?

I'll be honest I'm a little confused by the way this how 12 week thing works - Just going through the motions waiting till my people start to die.

Week 3 @ 45 sounds alright. I kept around 100-120 for a majority of the 12 weeks, not counting losing 20% everytime one of the missions came up. Just make sure to scavenge bodies =p

To be honest as long as you have people you'll make it through the 12 weeks, I believe, but the more you have, the more you unlock.

Well Thx guys I just got the last MP trophy I need it, which was the Hunter playthrought trophy. Did what Altaria said do the hard ones for the add % of the population and did the easy ones for the 100% lost population took me roughly 5 days playing every time I could. One thing I notice was that when you quit a game the day still goes on but the clan get sick and hungry so what I did sometimes was I skip 1 to 2 days and then play the other games making sure that I use the one use booster to get more parts so the clan gets better faster. So in the end I skip like maybe 2 weeks that's really good since I estimated that a week on the game takes around 1 to 1 and half hour,that's good since I work and all I wanted was the trophies. Not saying the MP was bad it is actually really fun but is not my type of play style. 

Save your game after every successful mission on the cloud (if u r using the cloud make sure to turn OFF auto uploads for the game) or USB key if your not a PS Plus member. If u screw up, just reload and do it again.

Your online progress is independent of your game saves. I just verified this by removing all of my saves and profile save then starting faction play. It showed the same progress.

Or if you're in-game and not doing the requirements for your mission so well, hold the PS button and select 'Quit Game'. It'll wipe the match you were in and put you back to your stats before you started it. Not trying to insinuate anything here, but if you're on day 3/3 and haven't been doing your mission objectives..