NG+ Confirmed

aZombieDictator

15 minutes ago, Cobby said:

I don't get this sudden obsession with NG+ recently ... 

Because Apocalyptic mode is unfairly hard and the other games had a NG+

Plus this game is very Dark Souls influenced and having no NG+ is just weird.

I'll be waiting until NG+ drops then I'll be able to Plat it.

29 minutes ago, KaiserVendrix said:

Here’s a idea developers, how about you add something as simple and well known as NG+ when the game is realised? Honestly! Call me old school here but I just find it lazy on their part not include it in the first place and just throw it in via a patch. 

Geez... at least they're adding it. They could have just dropped the game and left it alone. Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Origins, Far Cry, have done this too. NG+ added in free patch.

Before you speak like that you need to learn what it's actually like to develop games. You have no idea how hard it is to implement. It's not just flipping a switch and NG+ is added.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, KaiserVendrix said:

Here’s a idea developers, how about you add something as simple and well known as NG+ when the game is realised? Honestly! Call me old school here but I just find it lazy on their part not include it in the first place and just throw it in via a patch. 

while I fully agree with you I want to just say that by doing it in patches, it does allow them the option to add more trophies. Anything added post launch has this option, as long as its adding meaningful additional content to the game. So here's hoping NG+ tosses in another gold trophy or something for completing NG+. Not bloody likely, but I can dream. 

1 hour ago, Cobby said:

I don't get this sudden obsession with NG+ recently ... 

Because it used to be a given, now, it's a luxury we're lucky to be graced with. 

I'll wait for this whole deal to be released and cheap before I buy it. I waited an eternity for this game, only to see them screw up the combat (which was thankfully patched) and go in some idiotic dark souls direction, and then sell two of the series' mainstays (crucible and Abyssal armour) as dlc. No thanks. 

When I can find the complete edition for $25 or so, then I'll play it.

Gah I don't mind New Game Plus getting added to games, but will devs please stop adding pointless NG+ DLC trophies to games? I don't want to play a game all over again that I just finished just to get my game from 99% back to 100% lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Champ147 said:

while I fully agree with you I want to just say that by doing it in patches, it does allow them the option to add more trophies. Anything added post launch has this option, as long as its adding meaningful additional content to the game. So here's hoping NG+ tosses in another gold trophy or something for completing NG+. Not bloody likely, but I can dream. 

I’m not talking about adding new trophies but the fact that the devs add in a game mode via patches. Just kinda give me the vibe that they are just throwing it in or they didn’t finish it so they will just add it later so they can rush it out. 

27 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Geez... at least they're adding it. They could have just dropped the game and left it alone. Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Origins, Far Cry, have done this too. NG+ added in free patch.

Before you speak like that you need to learn what it's actually like to develop games. You have no idea how hard it is to implement. It's not just flipping a switch and NG+ is added.

Oh well excuse me mister developer! Mind telling me your new project on the next triple A game? Unless your currently working for a gaming company working on the next release, don’t talk down to me like I don’t have a clue how things work. 

Before you speak peak all high and mighty do I need to remind you that NG+ has been around for years and was happily a staple of how games used to be? I’m complaining about how it was a expected joy and now it’s a thing they gets patched in. Normally developers have been realising NG+ very close after the game has been realised, so that give me the impression that it was ready but they rushed it out and just said “we’ll patch it later. “ So is your asking me be thankful for developers for being lazy then I’d kindly say no.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Gah I don't mind New Game Plus getting added to games, but will devs please stop adding pointless NG+ DLC trophies to games? I don't want to play a game all over again that I just finished just to get my game from 99% back to 100% lol

I agree with this. Still have Horizon Zero Dawn and Spiderman to 100% and really don't wanna have to do an extra playthrough. And then there's Farcry 5.

I'm glad Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Origins didn't add NG+ trophies 

Just now, aZombieDictator said:

I agree with this. Still have Horizon Zero Dawn and Spiderman to 100% and really don't wanna have to do an extra playthrough. And then there's Farcry 5.

I'm glad Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Origins didn't add NG+ trophies 

I'm currently playing through Spider-Man over again just to get those two new game trophies, that's mainly where my ranting is currently coming from lol.