Lord of Medal didnt unlock

JHayden1993

go back and look at the season 3 episode select screen be sure they say complete on each episode and all gold medals.

i had to do 1 of the episodes again the next day after it was released cuz for some reason none of the progress got saved in the game

I would of expected it after the last episode due to no Get All Gold in episode 

14 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Why are people already getting this trophy? 

There's supposedly 1 more episode from the base game trophy list.. 

This is confusing.. 

So people have gotten the plat tonight, but I have no idea how, I have gold on everything apart from the unreleased bonus episode. and yet no trophy has unlocked for me. Am I missing something or has it just glitched either negatively for me, or positively for those that already have it unlocked?

2 minutes ago, jninja79 said:

So people have gotten the plat tonight, but I have no idea how, I have gold on everything apart from the unreleased bonus episode. and yet no trophy has unlocked for me. Am I missing something or has it just glitched either negatively for me, or positively for those that already have it unlocked?

I'm still in the same boat. 

Hey Platinum Achiever here. It was a bug for me in Version 1.12. I had gold everything last week also I had STRANGELY some missing golds in the Episode with Jim Clark with I made in Gold in Version 1.11 because the last 2 wheren't gold. And Yeah that's why I got this trophy. Maybe if you replay some Episodes again and make them gold you get them too? Maybe they fixed it in 1.13

So I found out I was apparently missing the last three gold medals from the Jim Clark episode. So I went back and re-collected them. The trophy still didnt pop for me though. It says under my driving record that I have 204/204 gold medals. Have played 14/14 episodes but have only completed 13/14 episodes. Yet on the episode screen they all display as completed.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jninja79 said:

So I found out I was apparently missing the last three gold medals from the Jim Clark episode. So I went back and re-collected them. The trophy still didnt pop for me though. It says under my driving record that I have 204/204 gold medals. Have played 14/14 episodes but have only completed 13/14 episodes. Yet on the episode screen they all display as completed.

There have only been 13 episodes and episode 14 is still coming.  Just because there is no all gold episode 14 trophies in the base list doesn't mean it isn't needed for all season 3 gold medals when it is still a season 3 episode.  The trophy simply glitched last week and some people got it early.  Next week is when it should have actually unlocked and when the rest of us that didn't experience the early glitch will end up with it.

35 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

There have only been 13 episodes and episode 14 is still coming.  Just because there is no all gold episode 14 trophies in the base list doesn't mean it isn't needed for all season 3 gold medals when it is still a season 3 episode.  The trophy simply glitched last week and some people got it early.  Next week is when it should have actually unlocked and when the rest of us that didn't experience the early glitch will end up with it.

So, there's 1 more dlc after the one released today?

If so, I will postpone me starting the game one more week (I will also want to know if all trophies are working before I start, since thry seem to break a trophy with every update...) 

23 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

So, there's 1 more dlc after the one released today?

If so, I will postpone me starting the game one more week (I will also want to know if all trophies are working before I start, since thry seem to break a trophy with every update...) 

Yep still one episode of the show and one episode for the game next week which is titled, "Funeral for a Ford". 

https://topgear.fandom.com/wiki/Series_3,_Episode_14_(TGT)

Edited by Hayabusa85
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mantas007 said:

I don't see how bonus episode is gonna fix this! There is no trophy for it in main list. If they add any it's gonna be dlc trophies.  Keep us updated guys if u find solution by any chance. 

I’m playing through last weeks episode now without updating/downloading the new episode so will hopefully be able to post the results shortly. 

EDIT: Ok so the result is in. As I said I played offline without upadating/downloading the latest episode. I got gold in everything as I progressed through the episode, if I didn’t get gold in my first attempt I used replay to get it and I unlocked the “Lord of Medal” trophy just like people did last week. So it’s a glitch in the players favour. If you’ve updated though a lot of people seem to be experiencing a nagatice glitch in which the trophy doesn’t unlock despite it appearing that you have filled the requirements. 

Edited by GAZDAN

1 hour ago, Mantas007 said:

I don't see how bonus episode is gonna fix this! There is no trophy for it in main list. If they add any it's gonna be dlc trophies.  Keep us updated guys if u find solution by any chance. 

It isn’t a bonus episode.  It is part of season 3 all the same as every episode and the trophy is for all golds in season 3.  How you think that is possible to do with one episode in season 3 showing coming soon is beyond me.  Would you expect a trophy for 100% completion to pop when you were at 90%?  The glitch was it popping early which they seem to have fixed not it not popping now when there is an episode left.

1 hour ago, Hayabusa85 said:

It isn’t a bonus episode.  It is part of season 3 all the same as every episode and the trophy is for all golds in season 3.  How you think that is possible to do with one episode in season 3 showing coming soon is beyond me.  Would you expect a trophy for 100% completion to pop when you were at 90%?  The glitch was it popping early which they seem to have fixed not it not popping now when there is an episode left.

Correct.

When completing Episode 14, which comes next week, you will get the all gold trophy of season 3 (simply because it means that you now have gold in all 14 episodes which the trophy requieres without naming it in detail).

So no worries, the trophy should have never popped by now. Its a glitch in a positive sense for those who already got it and not the other way around.

Also expect 3 addtional bronze  trophies for the last episode next week.

The game is not ovet yet in no way...

Edited by BigBadKingCule

Welp, just like I suspected the trophy still didnt pop for me even after getting all gold on this last episode. Every episode says completed and under stats I have all the max gold medals, but under episodes completed it says 14/15. This was the issue I was trying to bring to peoples attention last week but I got shut down with claims everything was fine and wait till next week.

If anyone else has encountered this glitch let me know, and if anyone knows of a solution also please let me know. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, jninja79 said:

Welp, just like I suspected the trophy still didnt pop for me even after getting all gold on this last episode. Every episode says completed and under stats I have all the max gold medals, but under episodes completed it says 14/15. This was the issue I was trying to bring to peoples attention last week but I got shut down with claims everything was fine and wait till next week.

If anyone else has encountered this glitch let me know, and if anyone knows of a solution also please let me know. 

Damn, sorry to hear. I got my "Lord of Medal" directly after "My Bullion" for taking all gold in Episode 12. So maybe play the last race in that episode again, maybe let the cutscene play out after, I donno, just an idea.  Hope they fix it for you guys.

On 12/04/2019 at 1:14 PM, jninja79 said:

Me too dude.

What happened to me was the driving backwards with inverted controls in Colombia. Originally I could only get silver, then they made it easier in an update and my previous effort now qualified for gold. I replayed the mission but the all gold for the episode didn’t pop. Eventually I replayed the whole episode to get it and put my original save back on.

Since then, I’ve played through and golded all new episodes. Now i haven’t got the Lord of Metal, like you. Checked the stats screen and I’m on 14/15 episode golds despite having golded everything. 

We shouldn’t have to replay all of season 3 under a new save for this glitch, but it looks like we will have to...

On 12/04/2019 at 1:14 PM, jninja79 said:

Me too. I've tweeted at the developers but expect that I'll have to start a new save and play through the whole of season 3 again...