Are you damage capped?

1 hour ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

It for sure is not. My attack was 12 when I beat him earlier on today, using divine confetti is actually how I beat him. Ako’s Sugar does work on him, too. I believe ako’s increases attack strength by about 12.5%

Ya I swear I could notice much higher damage number when fighting him with Divine confetti,  then I ran out and switched to sugar and swear I am doing more as well.  Unfortunately I progressed too far to farm divine confetti from Blue bathrobe guys,  is there any were else to farm it? 

Also I don't think they would cap damage but maybe diminishing returns especially since there's an item you can get that lets you pay skill points for +1 attack for late game.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

8 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

Ya I swear I could notice much higher damage number when fighting him with Divine confetti,  then I ran out and switched to sugar and swear I am doing more as well.  Unfortunately I progressed too far to farm divine confetti from Blue bathrobe guys,  is there any were else to farm it? 

Also I don't think they would cap damage but maybe diminishing returns especially since there's an item you can get that lets you pay skill points for +1 attack for late game.

When you defeat the Corrupted Monk at Fountainhead Palace you'll get the Dragon's Tally Board, which adds unlimited Divine Confetti to all merchants. Each costs 300, but gold should not be a problem since farming is really easy.