No Way Out scenario

Awkward_Jess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Was expecting this to take forever, but managed in like 6-7 tries. However I kinda noticed straight away there are a few "choke points". From the failed runs I made I ran out of good ways to deal with the pale ones that spawns at 70 and 85 kills. On the run I succeeded I saved 1 rocket for 70 kills, wait until i was surrounded by zombies and just jammed a rocket down on the floor. On the 85 spawn I managed to save a full flamethrower. At both those points I think you get 3 or 4 pale heads at the same time, so those were the hardest ones for me. Also important to save the full heals (red, blue, green) for when you have no armor buff, I used single greens to heal if I already had the buff so important to know when you get more red herbs as those are more rare than green and blue.

EDIT: Some other tips, if you are in trouble and run out of ammo when a guy with tank backpack or item backpack is in the room you can let him grab you and he will drop the backpack without having to kill/shoot him, but ofcourse u take damage so this is best done when you have the armor buff and dont take that much damage.

Edited by Misshandlad
  • Like 1