Trophy Thoughts

GunarmDyne

So far the trophy list has been pretty challenging, but pretty fair.

Some of the tougher ones:

"Get 10x Hits" - Slightly misleading. Just get a 10-hit combo. Samhill's Fireballs are how I did it.

"Score 2.5 million in one stage." - Tricky, but not too hard. Build up your multiplier by killing enemies with special skills and kill boss phases with skills as well. I got the trophy on Stage 3 in Noob Campaign the first time and a few times while grinding on Normal.

"Clear a Stage without Getting Hit" - Self-explanatory and harder than it sounds. Given you'll be playing/practicing a lot, you'll get this before you know it.

"Clear Stage X with 100% Kill Rate" - Definitely the more-annoying ones, especially 4 and 5 on Normal because they can NOT be done on Practice mode. I don't know if they can be earned on Arcade mode but I've only unlocked them on Campaign. Stage 4 on Normal is the worst, as the rate keeps dropping from 100% right before the boss.

"Beat Campaign on Veteran" - Practice, persistence, and a good set of upgrades. Haven't gotten it yet so I don't know which character is best, but do try to hold onto your Points to use for Continues.

• Like 1

i wish the game had chapter select. Annoying having to go through the campaign to get to stage 4. Great game otherwise :)

Edit: Abot stage 4. I checked my ratio by pressing start. Right before the boss, i checked and it was 99.6%. when the boss spawned it when down to 92.6% and i only got 94.3% as final. So there is definitely something wrong with it.

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 2

I did ping the dev company on twitter about it, but haven't gotten a reply. Otherwise I'll probably take a break until either an update or someone can confirm getting a 100% kill rate on Stage 4.

Too bad Practice mode is worthless. It'd be nice if you at least got Points.

• Like 1

Beat Veteran using the robot. Having his upgrade to grant a bomb after every 2 damage and at least 7 HP definitely made it possible. Only had to continue once.

Still agree that the Normal 4 100% trophy is glitched. It's possible to be at 100% right before the boss and it drops once the boss appears. All they need to do is update it so that all of the sub-parts count as destroyed whenever the main part is to maintain the kill ratio, since every other stage shows 100% even when the boss spawns.

• Like 1

On 05/04/2019 at 8:51 PM, Vergil said:

i wish the game had chapter select. Annoying having to go through the campaign to get to stage 4. Great game otherwise :)

Edit: Abot stage 4. I checked my ratio by pressing start. Right before the boss, i checked and it was 99.6%. when the boss spawned it when down to 92.6% and i only got 94.3% as final. So there is definitely something wrong with it.

Confirmed. Same with me. Got 99.6% before the boss, killed the boss, then hit rate rate dropped to 94.3%. Defo bug. 

Here's the reply I got on twitter:

" Thanks for you reporting. It had some bug on PS4 trophy when released. And we fixed it on last Saturday. Please try it again. And hope you could enjoy it this time. "

So once the update goes live on PSN, it will hopefully be fixed.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I think they took my initial report as a means of the trophy list not being added upon release. I followed up to specifically mention that we still can't get the 100% rate on Stage 4 and got another reply:

" We had noticed that problem. And we are working on it. Thanks for the report. And we feel really sorry about that. "

Hopefully they're able to fix it soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, squiddycr4 said:

Still looks glitched to me.  I got to the boss with 100%.  It dropped to 96% when they showed up and I ended up with less.

With me it is with the same problem, I tried in the normal campaign and Coop, when I arrive in the boss this in 100% when it appears falls to 96%.

• 3 months later...

i cant 100% the lvl 3 noob 

i even recorded it and i shot down every single enemy.. none escaped

i repeated this lvl 10 times now and i keep getting 97~98 and each time i shoot down every single enemy..

is there a secret enemy here iam not seeing?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 4/5/2019 at 3:36 AM, GunarmDyne said:

So far the trophy list has been pretty challenging, but pretty fair.

Some of the tougher ones:

"Get 10x Hits" - Slightly misleading. Just get a 10-hit combo. Samhill's Fireballs are how I did it.

"Score 2.5 million in one stage." - Tricky, but not too hard. Build up your multiplier by killing enemies with special skills and kill boss phases with skills as well. I got the trophy on Stage 3 in Noob Campaign the first time and a few times while grinding on Normal.

"Clear a Stage without Getting Hit" - Self-explanatory and harder than it sounds. Given you'll be playing/practicing a lot, you'll get this before you know it.

"Clear Stage X with 100% Kill Rate" - Definitely the more-annoying ones, especially 4 and 5 on Normal because they can NOT be done on Practice mode. I don't know if they can be earned on Arcade mode but I've only unlocked them on Campaign. Stage 4 on Normal is the worst, as the rate keeps dropping from 100% right before the boss.

"Beat Campaign on Veteran" - Practice, persistence, and a good set of upgrades. Haven't gotten it yet so I don't know which character is best, but do try to hold onto your Points to use for Continues.

I really liked these text tips and was inspired to make a video about this game.  It's not your typically trophy guide but i spent a decent amount of time on this game, seeing as I'm not a shmup guy.  Feel free to leave a comment and ask me any questions

https://youtu.be/VCoNGlJLVK4 

• Like 1