Question about hunting

8 minutes ago, ShadowStar83x said:

I remember, on the PS3 version, with the cougar and wolf in particular, you had to react quickly in the QTEs or they'd easily take you out. Did they increase the time you had to react for the PS4 version?

the time to react is the same in ps3,the qte is very easy to do 

Edited by locoporkko

11 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I feel they did prolong the timing Abit but the pirate treasure mission has wolves that ate lightning fast ur only hope is air assassination from a tree lol

i kill 2 of them with mines and the last with air assassination

Edited by locoporkko

4 hours ago, locoporkko said:

i kill 2 of them with mines and the last with air assassination

59 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I could pull off 1 mine but they get me before I could set a second and it would only let me set 1 nine before spawn it would remove the 1st if I laid a second

Best way to do it was throwing a poison dart at them. For whatever reason it does not count as a ranged weapon. ?

1 minute ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

..... Are u kidding me? Lol 

Nope lol. I tried mines and air assassinations for a while but the asshat with you kept running into the mines and I couldn't pull off a single successful air assassination.

Video I saw from the PS3 days said poison darts work for fulfilling the objectives and I was done in seconds lmfao.

7 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Nope lol. I tried mines and air assassinations for a while but the asshat with you kept running into the mines and I couldn't pull off a single successful air assassination.

Video I saw from the PS3 days said poison darts work for fulfilling the objectives and I was done in seconds lmfao.

Lol I kinda just hung off branches like meat waited for 1 dumb wolf to come near let go and landed and immediately stabbed then rushed back up the tree lol