Possibility (Dead Space 4)

EviLDeMoNiCs

Dead Space 4 is not being developed yet, maybe until 2016, i hated the fact that 3 has co-op, now i have to find a Co-op partner to play with to complete the game. 1 and 2 were the scariest games this generation, 3 wasnt cause i got the feeling that i was never alone. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly I loved Dead Space 3. So if things in Dead Space 4 were to follow suit with the way things went in Dead Space 3, I'd be happy. But I know that most Dead Space fans like 2 more. I can agree that two was scarier than 3, but I really enjoyed the customization and graphics on Dead Space 3. None the less as long as Dead Space 4 would be fairly decent, I'd play it. Just so I could experience the story. 

• 9 months later...

Dead Space 4 is not being developed yet, maybe until 2016, i hated the fact that 3 has co-op, now i have to find a Co-op partner to play with to complete the game. 1 and 2 were the scariest games this generation, 3 wasnt cause i got the feeling that i was never alone. 

Exactly!

Dead Space has no place for co-op. Your susposed to be the protagonist of the whole story, not some thrown in additional character so late in the series.

As for Dead Space 4...

Pehaps they need to start right at the very beginning again. From the moment Altman discovers whats going on.

• 2 months later...