Is this Platinum trophy unobtainable?

Maahniac

I'm asking because I told a friend that I was about to begin it, and he warned me, saying it was unobtainable. After a couple of google searches, I found several threads about it, all of them several years old. However, it looks like someone got a Platinum trophy in Apotheon a few days ago. 

Still, I would like to know if this Platinum is unobtainable or not, or if it's only obtainable by doing some weird glitch or something.

Thanks in advance!

It's totally obtainable. It's fully offline. Just the game itself can be buggy as hell. The glitched trophies were fixed and, as far as I know, the exploit for beating the game on the hardest difficulty was never patched. The game does crash quite a bit, so save often!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

It's totally obtainable. It's fully offline. Just the game itself can be buggy as hell. The glitched trophies were fixed and, as far as I know, the exploit for beating the game on the hardest difficulty was never patched. The game does crash quite a bit, so save often!

Yes this. It's glitched in a good way and totally obtainable.

• Like 4

I remember that one or two of the chests could get stuck inside the walls, therefore making them unreachable and making the platinum unobtainable.

Make sure you save often (as others have said) and I would recommend opening all chests as soon as possible so that you don’t go back and find out later that you have to restart the entire game because 1 chest got stuck in a wall during a fight.