GTA V - Aaron Hernandez

Bullstomp

GTA/Aaron Hernandez Parody Pic  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is this picture in bad taste or is it funny?

• bad taste
    • funny

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/nflblitz/see_instagram_bills_player_posts_FofJhwm7eBwNmFK437MPwI#axzz2XSnFowDI

Ok, so one of the biggest stories in America right now is a professional football player named Aaron Hernandez being charged with murder. A fellow player, Mario Williams, recently  posted this parody picture using a GTA V picture. What do you all think; bad taste or funny?

aaron_hernandez_court_better_20130626145

SEE IT: Bills player posts Hernandez 'Grand Theft Auto' parody on Instagram

At least one person is having fun with the sad Aaron Hernandez saga.

Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams posted a photo on Instagram lampooning the video game Grand Theft Auto. In the image, Hernandez’s face is digitally imposed on the body of a cartoon, tattooed thug sitting on the hood of a car and holding a gun. The logo in the top right reads “Grand Theft New England.”

williamshern190114--415x415.jpg

Instagram

Bills defensive end Mario Williams pokes fun at Aaron Hernandez, who is facing murder charges in the death of his associate Odin Lloyd.

Hernandez was charged with murder and five other charges Wednesday in the alleged execution-style slaying of associate Odin Lloyd. The former New England Patriots tight end – he was cut by the team shortly after his arrest – was denied bail Thursday, because he could be a suspect in another murder case from last year.

Ironically, Williams has photos of himself on Instagram holding guns – and those are no parodies of Hernandez.

Williams was in the news earlier this NFL offseason for saying defensive coordinator Mike Pettine, formerly of the Jets, “always” told players to “kill” opponents. A few days later, he backed off those remarks and said Pettine didn’t use the phrase “kill them.”

Read more: SEE IT: Bills player posts Hernandez 'Grand Theft Auto' parody on Instagram http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/nflblitz/see_instagram_bills_player_posts_FofJhwm7eBwNmFK437MPwI#ixzz2XSo2dL00

This whole thing reminds me of the OJ Simpson case if only because they were both football players who were convicted of murder.  Hope this guy doesn't get off.

Man,I remember that trial as a kid.

(I didn't know who OJ Simpson was back then,so I thought he was just some guy that killed a couple and wondered why he was getting so much news coverage)

I guess I didn't know any better :lol:

As a Patriots fan I don't find this funny -_-

I just don't understand how you can be so talented (and rich) and still choose to run around with the worthless scumbags of the world..

That's what I don't understand either.

He had everything,and threw all that away for being a moron :blink:

• Like 1

Hey now, not all of us watch grown men sniff each others ass holes and throw a ball around. 

Parker

Well I'm just saying that US football is a wimp's version of rugby (But I wouldn't want to pick a fight with the players)

Edited by Ebbwvalerule