GenHanTen

Skull Kabob ๐Ÿ’€

104 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

Does the first part of the throne room that opens with only 10 heads contain enough chests to get 5 of each, or do you have to open the next room as well?

ย 

I'm not sure about that but I bought Skarlet's Intro from the store by pressing R2. I paid for it using the Krystals you get as in-game rewards. That was the only Intro available to buy or I would have bought more. It saved me one run on the towers. Don't know what else the krystals are useful for but that worked out well forย me. Takes a fair bit of time to get through 5 towers with each character.

18 hours ago, NamoPh said:

ย 

Does the first part of the throne room that opens with only 10 heads contain enough chests to get 5 of each, or do you have to open the next room as well?

ย 

ย 

I got the 5 intros in that first part of the room, and I'm sure every chest had a victory in it also.ย 

1 hour ago, taywahhhh said:

ย 

I got the 5 intros in that first part of the room, and I'm sure every chest had a victory in it also.ย 

Not to mention you should get 5 victories just from the head chests alone, if you do the 10 to open it up.

ย 

Doing the intros through towers isn't too bad either.

When you perform 25 fatality on dame charactere the game say you have loot a head ?