Awesome!!

kaczuch

Am I the only old geezer to be happy with this port?No platinum is a little shame ,when simple remake like Gods have one,but overall its so cool.I've been waiting for six years for any sign of life from this remake.Golgoth studio gave us first impressions of renewed graphics six years ago.I started to think it was some kind of prank.Release 06.06.Cant wait!Anyone familiar with this game?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DysectorZA said:

I remember playing this in the arcades as a kid. Good memories, a lot of quarters wasted on this game. I don't think I even got to level 3 ever.

2 hours ago, kaczuch said:

Am I the only old geezer to be happy with this port?No platinum is a little shame ,when simple remake like Gods have one,but overall its so cool.I've been waiting for six years for any sign of life from this remake.Golgoth studio gave us first impressions of renewed graphics six years ago.I started to think it was some kind of prank.Release 06.06.Cant wait!Anyone familiar with this game?

Having no platinum doesn't bother me but this would be perfect for my Vita. It's a pity it's not coming on the Vita

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kaczuch said:

I was glad when I saw it. Played the hell out of it on Sega Genesis. But the lack of a platinum trophy may be a pass for me.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...