Best raid build?

I saw a few videos, and they all say it's beneficial to build for more damage in general and equipment that gives a % of damage to elites.

I'm not an expert, but that seems to make sense. I like to have a high skill level, but that's pretty much useless in the raid, i hear.

7 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

I saw a few videos, and they all say it's beneficial to build for more damage in general and equipment that gives a % of damage to elites.

I'm not an expert, but that seems to make sense. I like to have a high skill level, but that's pretty much useless in the raid, i hear.

The raid is designed solely around DPS and DTE.  I have not seen a successful skill build in the raid and people will kick you if your DPS isn't at least 1mil+

You really won't see much build diversity in the raid.  You will pretty much see people running an AR with LMG or dual LMGs.  For skills you will see chem launcher and revive hive.  Really not much else.

The raid honestly feels artificially difficulty through bullet sponge enemies and bosses.  The mechanics aren't too bad, but the NPCs will destroy you.  Terrible first attempt at a raid and Massive has even said that they know the raid is harder on console and yet they are still happy with where they are (whatever that means).  Last I saw over 7,000 people had cleared it on PC while only 200 or so between both PS4 and XBOX had cleared it.  Hmmm...  ?

1 hour ago, SirShavesALot said:

The raid is designed solely around DPS and DTE.  I have not seen a successful skill build in the raid and people will kick you if your DPS isn't at least 1mil+

You really won't see much build diversity in the raid.  You will pretty much see people running an AR with LMG or dual LMGs.  For skills you will see chem launcher and revive hive.  Really not much else.

The raid honestly feels artificially difficulty through bullet sponge enemies and bosses.  The mechanics aren't too bad, but the NPCs will destroy you.  Terrible first attempt at a raid and Massive has even said that they know the raid is harder on console and yet they are still happy with where they are (whatever that means).  Last I saw over 7,000 people had cleared it on PC while only 200 or so between both PS4 and XBOX had cleared it.  Hmmm...  1f914.png

THere is a huge difference between PC and console. The difficulty is far higher and Massive don't do anything about that because they proud of that

Most important is damage to elite, shouldn't be under 50 % , weapon damage in general should be high , hazard protection talent for second boss and extra damage for the weapon you using .. 100 shot lmg is nice with the talent that the first half have more fire rate and second half more damage.. mirakumi and Gila guard sets are big favourite also the nemesis as second weapon .. skills is best revive hive and chem launcher :) but yeah need to push the damage up without going to low on health and life ..headshot damage boost is a bonus ofc .. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 2:15 AM, littleprincessJJ said:

Most important is damage to elite, shouldn't be under 50 % , weapon damage in general should be high , hazard protection talent for second boss and extra damage for the weapon you using .. 100 shot lmg is nice with the talent that the first half have more fire rate and second half more damage.. mirakumi and Gila guard sets are big favourite also the nemesis as second weapon .. skills is best revive hive and chem launcher :) but yeah need to push the damage up without going to low on health and life ..headshot damage boost is a bonus ofc .. 

You have described the best raid Build :D 

Here's the gaming session scheduled for tomorrow:

https://psnprofiles.com/session/176786-tom-clancys-the-division-2

Edited by tjoe1bkhjtqxm