On This Date.

snakebit10

I just though up a new game. I Do not thing it has been done before.

So here goes. Post a platinum that you got on the current date of a previous year.. If you can remember some details about the game, go ahead and post them.

On this date (June 1, 2011) I got the Mini Ninjas Platinum. 

Being that it was 8 years ago, I remember very little about the game. I do remember having fun with it but also playing it cautiously because of hearing about some of the trophies being glitchy.

I am interested to see what people post. 

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1

Sly 2: Band of Thieves for the PlayStation 3 on June 1st, 2016.

I played a little of the first Sly Cooper back in the PlayStation 2 days but never got around to finishing the trilogy. 

The unskippable cutscenes and more story driven approach deterred me a bit because I loved the platforming in the first game. Bentley and Murray were given a lot more to do this time around. Enjoyed the Bentley hacking mini games which were a throwback to old 1980s arcade classics. 

Carmelita had the best voice in this game. Sly and the gang had their quips and charm. Overall a light hearted platformer, but perhaps the easiest of the Sly trilogy due to the lack of challenges and Sly 2 being less platform centric as the first Sky Cooper game. 

• Like 1

Just so happens I got the platinum for Trover Saves The Universe today. What are the odds? 

As far as the game goes I had a good time with it. If you like Rick and Morty this game will be right up your alley. It's kind of short but Squanch Games has announced free DLC will be coming in the near future, so that's nice to hear. It also has one of the best trophy lists I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, Sofa King said:

Just so happens I got the platinum for Trover Saves The Universe today. What are the odds? 

As far as the game goes I had a good time with it. If you like Rick and Morty this game will be right up your alley. It's kind of short but Squanch Games has announced free DLC will be coming in the near future, so that's nice to hear. It also has one of the best trophy lists I've ever seen.

Good job.  My intent was more for a platinum you got on this date in a previous year.

Maybe I need to be more clear in my OP.

1 hour ago, snakebit10 said:

Good job.  My intent was more for a platinum you got on this date in a previous year.

Maybe I need to be more clear in my OP.

No, you were perfectly clear. The fault is mine :facepalm:

Promise I'll do better next time.

Edited by Sofa King

Need for Speed Most Wanted, Playstation 3 June 1st, 2014

Game was a lot of fun and I liked zooming around in an Aventador and a Mclaren P1. Online was actually a lot of fun too. I don't usually play racing games online unless there is a trophy but the speedlist feature and lobby system was pretty cool. 

Edited by skateak

2nd June, 2018

Payday 2 platinum

Had tons of fun doing this game even with randoms.. I remember Guessing Game trophy taking me a few tries as it was luck based  then grinding for the lvl 100. Just needs patience and good stealth skills. I loved the trophy list, same with The Heist. 

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)

June 5, 2014

Don't really remember a lot of details about the game but I do remember getting the plats for UC1-UC3 consecutively within that week . A fun week of treasure/trophy hunting. 

Just saw this but for me:

(PS4)

fa7f5423.png 

653154231.png

:platinum: Luchador #1!
Jun 4, 2015 1:02:40 AM

So far the only plat I have for the month of June - a big fan of this platformer, had done the Vita version before so this was fun to play again. 

(Guacamelee 2 is on my wish list)