Way_of_Tomoe

100% Map

47 posts in this topic

Just got the trophy with the 1.02 patch so I'm fairly certain.

 

New rooms were indeed added it seems. Compare the rightmost side of the map in that thread with my map; there's a new room by the warp room.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Just got the trophy with the 1.02 patch so I'm fairly certain.

 

New rooms were indeed added it seems. Compare the rightmost side of the map in that thread with my map; there's a new room by the warp room.

 

Nice, thanks!

 

Im debating creating a map with routes/enemies/items etc on it, so may use what you have here for a baseline as I go through the game, then create a dark background higher res version once ive 100% it.

 

This way I can do everything the first time rather than having to go through again!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does the map need to have the white outline i have two places in the Forbidden underground waterway thats completed but it doesnt have a white border like the rest of the map any idea?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DiversitySama said:

does the map need to have the white outline i have two places in the Forbidden underground waterway thats completed but it doesnt have a white border like the rest of the map any idea?

 

Pretty sure that's just a graphical error. It'll get the border back and lose it constantly. Couple of the areas do that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yadilie said:

 

Pretty sure that's just a graphical error. It'll get the border back and lose it constantly. Couple of the areas do that.

Alright, thanks for the info was getting tired of swimming around lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This map is great.  It helped me find a spot I was missing already.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was this a fresh 1.02 or 1.01 map? Or patched in middle of playing. Stuck at 99.9% and have seen some other person please saying they are too and when they un patch they're at 100 with no pop on it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a room in the oriental lab just before the area with the warp room.  In it are a bunch a doors that warp you to other areas within the room.  There are two exits one going up that leads to the warp room and one to the left.  It's blocked off by a wall but has a doorway in the room.  How do I get to it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yadilie said:

Was this a fresh 1.02 or 1.01 map? Or patched in middle of playing. Stuck at 99.9% and have seen some other person please saying they are too and when they un patch they're at 100 with no pop on it.

 

This is a patch 1.02 map that was patched from 1.01 mid game. I got the trophy after the patch and took the the screenshot afterwards.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright I'll have to scan a couple more times. I did futz my way into that one room bear OD with teleport instead of using the weight. So I have a closed line. Same with the house above the sewers with the 8bit coin. Solid line where you can jump up but can't fall through. Weird stuff.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/06/2019 at 1:44 AM, Way_of_Tomoe said:

Hello everyone.

 

Here's a quick  map to those missing rooms and trying to get 100%.

Hope it helps. :)

 

HkkJadN.jpg

 

yXN8TRR.jpg

 

9w8CGQA.jpg

Great Job Bro!!!! ;););)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Devil_Max. :)

 

8 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

There is a room in the oriental lab just before the area with the warp room.  In it are a bunch a doors that warp you to other areas within the room.  There are two exits one going up that leads to the warp room and one to the left.  It's blocked off by a wall but has a doorway in the room.  How do I get to it?

 

I know which one you mean. One of those warp gates leads you to that (can't remember which one sorry). Try both left and right sides of the gates since they lead to different exits.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

There is a room in the oriental lab just before the area with the warp room.  In it are a bunch a doors that warp you to other areas within the room.  There are two exits one going up that leads to the warp room and one to the left.  It's blocked off by a wall but has a doorway in the room.  How do I get to it?

 

Use Invert (so you're head is pointing south) and go through the gate that's on the ceiling from right to left in that little section.

 

Also am I going freaking nuts or am I just bugged?

 

z9uRVkI.jpg

Edited by Yadilie
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yadilie said:

 

Use Invert (so you're head is pointing south) and go through the gate that's on the ceiling from right to left in that little section.

 

Also am I going freaking nuts or am I just bugged?

 

z9uRVkI.jpg

 

You missing this secret room in garden of silence. 

 

qHZDb7V.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, z-Blazee said:

 

You missing this secret room in garden of silence. 

 

qHZDb7V.jpg

 

Legend.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Vengeful_Idol said:

I'm looking for a true hero to shed some light on what I am missing.  I have gone through my map several times and still I am stuck at 99.9% and can't find a single thing I am missing. 

 

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u425/Vengeful_Idol/Map2_zpsjgzdr5tm.jpg

Top of the map where there is a savepoint and warp room together. You have a blank space directly bottom right that you are missing

Edited by Mr_Marty84
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

Top of the map where there is a savepoint and warp room together. You have a blank space directly bottom right that you are missing

You, my fine masked hero, just saved my sanity.  The Gauge Glasses from that room are now my least favorite item.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://imgur.com/pfHa8j2

 

anyone able to help me find the one i am missing, somehow maybe circle it on the map. ive been looking for over an hour using 3 diff maps. going section by section. 

 

edit: sorry for average picture quality. phone camera is dirty and im sitting at an angle from the tv :P

Edited by LegacyJKO09
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

http://imgur.com/pfHa8j2

 

anyone able to help me find the one i am missing, somehow maybe circle it on the map. ive been looking for over an hour using 3 diff maps. going section by section. 

 

edit: sorry for average picture quality. phone camera is dirty and im sitting at an angle from the tv :P

You missing this room😬

 

sGu2XgI.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, z-Blazee said:

You missing this room1f62c.png

 

sGu2XgI.jpg

omg thank you.

 

totally remembered this area now 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://imgur.com/a/xNpLpzE

 

I've looked over my map a dozen times, other then the last area where I fight a boss, is there anywhere else I'm missing? I've been in the boss room and explored it but it left me at 99.9%. Help please!

Edited by SirLinkalot777
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SirLinkalot777 said:

https://imgur.com/a/xNpLpzE

 

I've looked over my map a dozen times, other then the last area where I fight a boss, is there anywhere else I'm missing? I've been in the boss room and explored it but it left me at 99.9%. Help please!

 

I would say just beat the game. You get a clear save back at your last save point.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.