100% Map

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HokieCAB said:

Alright fellow demon slayers. I’m stuck at 99.8... and I’ve stared at the map for over an hour now. Anyone’s eyes better than mine?

https://imgur.com/gallery/9qajIWc?s=sms

Your missing the pink room with the Santa Hat inside, look on here

7d3b2e.png

This may help for the rest, check the ink rooms first:

414c2b.png

Sorry cant help more for now, ive only had a quick look. If this doesnt help, may be better looking at individual maps in my collectible guide and doing area by area??

6 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Your missing the pink room with the Santa Hat inside, look on here

7d3b2e.png

This may help for the rest, check the ink rooms first:

414c2b.png

Sorry cant help more for now, ive only had a quick look. If this doesnt help, may be better looking at individual maps in my collectible guide and doing area by area??

I’ve got the Santa hat room - that was one I’d seen several people missed online. Still no look otherwise, and I poured over your individual maps as well and I’m apparently blind.

I’ll try going back through these maps again though and compare with my inventory. Hopefully that will show what I’ve overlooked.

Thanks for the response though!

I spent another hour yesterday poring over the sub maps from the collectible guide and still can’t see the rooms I’m missing. I assume it’s two since I’m still at 99.8%. Anyone know if maybe the breakable walls add to your percentage? Honestly that’s the only thing I could think I’m missing at this point

7 minutes ago, HokieCAB said:

I spent another hour yesterday poring over the sub maps from the collectible guide and still can’t see the rooms I’m missing. I assume it’s two since I’m still at 99.8%. Anyone know if maybe the breakable walls add to your percentage? Honestly that’s the only thing I could think I’m missing at this point

If nobody does before, I will look have good look for you on laptop when I get home in a few hrs

20 minutes ago, HokieCAB said:

Do you have the warp room on the Minerva (the boat) It is hard to see on you picture if it is visited or not.
And maybe enter the final boss room again. Otherwise I can't find any other room

3 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

And maybe enter the final boss room again

This!

Ive just had a good look at your map with 2 side by side and you haven't missed anything, so it must be the final boss room. Some have reported this glitched and they had to enter ti again or something at which point the trophy popped.

Let us know

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

This!

Ive just had a good look at your map with 2 side by side and you haven't missed anything, so it must be the final boss room. Some have reported this glitched and they had to enter ti again or something at which point the trophy popped.

Let us know

I’ll give this a try tonight when I get home - thanks again for the assistance!

Finally got it. It was all on the Minerva. I missed the pirate hat room even though it was filled in on the map (must be the map item that messed me up) and the top right corner of the room where the Sanjiegun was.

Thanks for all the help everyone - man, I feel like a dope.

1 hour ago, HokieCAB said:

Finally got it. It was all on the Minerva. I missed the pirate hat room even though it was filled in on the map (must be the map item that messed me up) and the top right corner of the room where the Sanjiegun was.

Thanks for all the help everyone - man, I feel like a dope.

Glad you sorted it but weird, did you have a mixed patch save??

• 3 weeks later...