Server Shutdown on December 18, 2019

I don't have this and I'm not sure I would want this. If you somehow still have this and haven't gotten the Platinum/100%, you may want to hurry. I think F2P, not sure how easy the Platinum is and it does have DLC trophies. And there's no trophy guide and you (probably) need to be able to read Japanese.

EDIT: This reminds me, I need to get back to Uncharted 3 (gah).

Edited by POEman553

7 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I don't have this and I'm not sure I would want this. If you somehow still have this and haven't gotten the Platinum/100%, you may want to hurry. I think F2P, not sure how easy the Platinum is and it does have DLC trophies. And there's no trophy guide and you (probably) need to be able to read Japanese.

EDIT: This reminds me, I need to get back to Uncharted 3 (gah).

Do you know if there is a site about servers shutdown or something similar?

So, a question that everyone has on their mind to anyone who has played/currently playing the game:

How long does it take to 100% it? With all DLCs included? Some of the trophies have rather small completion % and I'm worried that some might be tied to "timed events".

UPDATE: Yeah...soooo...after doing some digging it turns out that a Taiwanese version of the game is already unplayable unless you already have an active subscription. Not sure about JP version of the game...still looking into it

Edited by Sydoki

15 hours ago, Sydoki said:

So, a question that everyone has on their mind to anyone who has played/currently playing the game:

How long does it take to 100% it? With all DLCs included? Some of the trophies have rather small completion % and I'm worried that some might be tied to "timed events".

UPDATE: Yeah...soooo...after doing some digging it turns out that a Taiwanese version of the game is already unplayable unless you already have an active subscription. Not sure about JP version of the game...still looking into it

Wow, they still make money from subscriptions for this and they are still shutting it down? That's terrible.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...