Can hackers autopop trophies in this?

kanzenchaos

2 minutes ago, Kasper2005M said:

i think hackers can only pop the level 1 and level 10 trophy in gta iv, u can also get all the multiplayer trophies in private lobbies and then invite your boosting partners.

he's right. rockstar used to do something about it but they gone lax :(.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kasper2005M said:

i think hackers can only pop the level 1 and level 10 trophy in gta iv, u can also get all the multiplayer trophies in private lobbies and then invite your boosting partners.

So all they can do is give money to another player. I wanted to play a bit on public servers to get a head start on DM / some money, but I think I'll just wait until I get some people to play it in private. Either that or backup my saves just in case, so I can delete the profile without syncing trophies.

Thanks for the answer!

Edited by kanzenchaos

They can drop money on the ground for you to pick up, but that's it. That only happened a couple of times when I played GTA IV with randoms while going for the Wanted trophy. The money they drop on the ground is not automatically awarded to you. You have to walk towards it and pick it up yourself. Modders cannot autopop any other storyline or mulitplayer trophies for you. 

A safe way to avoid being flagged for reaching Level 10 too fast is to play 1 match of Hangman's Noose or Bomb Da Base with a friend, earn the Cut Your Teeth trophy and wait 1-2 weeks until playing the Multiplayer again with randoms.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, x7251 said:

They can drop money on the ground for you to pick up, but that's it. That only happened a couple of times when I played GTA IV with randoms while going for the Wanted trophy. The money they drop on the ground is not automatically awarded to you. You have to walk towards it and pick it up yourself. Modders cannot autopop any other storyline or mulitplayer trophies for you. 

That's nice to know. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 22.06.2019 at 5:55 AM, x7251 said:

A safe way to avoid being flagged for reaching Level 10 too fast is to play 1 match of Hangman's Noose or Bomb Da Base with a friend, earn the Cut Your Teeth trophy and wait 1-2 weeks until playing the Multiplayer again with randoms.

It is possible to get max rank in one day so I wouldn't be too afraid of that.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

Happiness Island glitch. I used it and got like 90% of levels in one day.

Yeah I used that one too, but it took me way more than a day. Guess there is something like double XP now, right? Think I heard that somewhere. In that case I understand how you could get there so fast.

1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Yeah I used that one too, but it took me way more than a day. Guess there is something like double XP now, right? Think I heard that somewhere. In that case I understand how you could get there so fast.

AFAIK every money that is obtained after GoneSpy servers closure counts as X2.

• 4 years later...

I don't know what's up with the Happiness Island glitch. Maybe a friend didn't set it up right or something? 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, the sniper rifle I need is the advanced one or whatever it's called and I would have to kill him just to pick it up and replace it and then, when I'm doing the killing, it runs out of ammo, when I'm clearly standing over sniper rifle ammo.

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2023 at 11:21 PM, KOTOR4240 said:

I don't know what's up with the Happiness Island glitch. Maybe a friend didn't set it up right or something? 🤷‍♂️ Anyway, the sniper rifle I need is the advanced one or whatever it's called and I would have to kill him just to pick it up and replace it and then, when I'm doing the killing, it runs out of ammo, when I'm clearly standing over sniper rifle ammo.

You are probably using the combat sniper rifle instead of the regular sniper one. The combat rifle fires too quickly. You need the normal one to spawn.

• Like 1