Trophy Thoughts?

Burgins

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.06.2019 at 6:09 PM, Sydoki said:

A typical asset flip with some god-awful template UI...BR era is in the past and this game is definitely late to the party. The game is better be dirt cheap/free or it'll have the same fate as Culling 2.

It will be free to play. It's supposed to release July 10 in NA. I didn't found any info about release in EU though, Im not sure if it's just NA or other regions too. 

9 hours ago, Burstu said:

It will be free to play. It's supposed to release July 10 in NA. I didn't found any info about release in EU though, Im not sure if it's just NA or other regions too. 

Huh, didn't realise that, well good for them! I'll check it out on an alt account - I'm like 90% sure some of the trophies will be bugged right from the start.

40 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Where do you know that it would be 10th july in NA?

From the trailer which appeared on YT few days ago, confirming its F2P and releases July 10th in NA.

I might be wrong about that NA only thing however, let's just see if it will be in that region only. Would be pretty meh if that's the case, since I'm from EU myself and wanted to give it a shot. 

Edited by Burstu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sydoki said:

Huh, didn't realise that, well good for them! I'll check it out on an alt account - I'm like 90% sure some of the trophies will be bugged right from the start.

Yeah, that's the case with most of such games. I watched 2 YT videos today, and this game was a PUBG ripoff, and played so poorly that they decided to totally change the entire game, cause of the backlash most likely. Its similiar to Evolve right now

2 minutes ago, Infernofeuer1 said:

Thank you just saw it, appreciate :)

You're welcome ?

• Like 1

Everything working fine for me so far, except VIP Express and Evacuation Complete didn't pop at the same time so you actually need 3 wins for the plat, 2 Human 1 Werewolf.  I've been playing it today and at this point the only trophy I'm worried about is Killing 3 Werewolves with Silver bullets.......Silver bullets=rare werewolves=strong af

This game is sooooo terrible and great at the same time, I'm kinda loving it! xD

• 2 weeks later...

I have won more than 15 times as a human and still no Evacuation Complete trophy. I have killed more than 50 players during the dusk phase and still no I'm not a Husky trophy. At this point I don't know what to do.

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Dragjae55 said:

It's bad over 10mins to play as a werewolf(makes no sense) guns dont hit even though you aim right on the person.

10 mins makes sense.....there's only 3 per game and everyone and their grandma is trying to play as a werewolf

you're half right about the guns though, 3rd person aiming is unbelievably shitty, but click into first person aiming and the sniper rifle and ak are great!  (shotguns just seem like krap either way to me)