What do you do for a living?

NMD1

That part time job you have is very well paid in my country. Teachers teach at schools and give 'explanations' to students for 80-100€ per month per student. Some get quite famous and nearly make a 'monopoly of explanations' all because this is legal, they're at their homes and they don't have to pay taxes for doing it at home.

That is a great idea, I need to look into this.

I started studying mathematics (university level) back in september, but I got sloppy (My grades were starting to drop and I was getting tired of having to study all day every day) so I changed.

I now study electronics and software dev. I don't have to study half as much for it as I had to in mathematics, BUT I do have to make a lot of projects (which I don't mind).

That part time job you have is very well paid in my country. Teachers teach at schools and give 'explanations' to students for 80-100€ per month per student. Some get quite famous and nearly make a 'monopoly of explanations' all because this is legal, they're at their homes and they don't have to pay taxes for doing it at home.

Wait what ? I tutor students from my old highschool who have problems with maths for free ! But I'd never accept a pay for it anyway, I just like helping them out. 

Edited by DarKNesS_X

so started again from scratch in the big city and worked my way back up to a programmer / analyst for a beer company

Sounds more fun than doing it for a global bank, like myself.  xD   I was terrible at financials and accounting in school, so every day is a brand new overwhelming adventure!

Edited by Dreakon13