DS4 Controller Fully Compatible with PS3 with $60 Adapter

REM12

There is a way to make DS4 controller to be fully functional on PS3. 

By functional i mean ps button working and operating XMB, rumble and possibly ALL ps3 games.

For those players that don't have and can't find genuine DS3 controller this will work perfectly but of course it comes with a price.

To make DS4 controller work with PS3 you will need to buy Titan One device (i don't know if Cronus Max or Titan Two supports this) which is about $60 to buy and it has to be wired all the time.

You dont need to download any script for it work it all just plug and play.

Disclaimer:

This content in this post is for general information only, I am not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed, or in any way officially connected with any adapter, controller or any device making company. If you think this is click bait then you have every right to ignore it. If you are offended by this post then please consult with a therapist.

Edited by REM12
complaints
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, REM12 said:

To make DS4 controller work with PS3 you will need to buy Titan One device (i don't know if Cronus Max or Titan Two supports this) which is about $60 to buy and it has to be wired all the time.

Yes, a CronusMAX PLUS will also allow you to use a PS4 controller on PS3, I can confirm.

There you go title fixed and i can assure you it fully works. I was just sharing some info that might be beneficial  as i see dozens of forums players asking where to find proper PS3 controller. If sharing something that works is clickbait for you then dont read it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elliot - Pie said:

Yes, a CronusMAX PLUS will also allow you to use a PS4 controller on PS3, I can confirm.

And I can add even more info: you can use it wireless with a CronusMax Plus as it comes with a Bluetooth USB Dongle in the packaging.

It's great since my ps3 controllers are suffering of loose analog sticks and every now and then I have to open them up to clean, put some electronic component alcohol and screw it firmly again.

Not to mention that a CronusMax gives scripting power to your boring grinds, every committed trophy hunter should have one, it's a supercharged turbo :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, EdinhoN said:

And I can add even more info: you can use it wireless with a CronusMax Plus as it comes with a Bluetooth USB Dongle in the packaging.

It's great since my ps3 controllers are suffering of loose analog sticks and every now and then I have to open them up to clean, put some electronic component alcohol and screw it firmly again.

Not to mention that a CronusMax gives scripting power to your boring grinds, every committed trophy hunter should have one, it's a supercharged turbo :)

Thanks for sharing this, just learned something new.