Now I become a Premium Member...but what can I do ?

Besides, one question - How do we change our title?

Click your name on the top right and go to "My Settings." Go to Profile Settings and under Profile Information there is a box that says Member Title. Type what you want in there and save and it should appear under your name in the forums. I'm not sure if you have to have a certain amount of posts to change it though. 

Parker

• Like 1

Click your name on the top right and go to "My Settings." Go to Profile Settings and under Profile Information there is a box that says Member Title. Type what you want in there and save and it should appear under your name in the forums. I'm not sure if you have to have a certain amount of posts to change it though. 

Parker

Tysm Parker but I have yet to obtain that option. Just checked following your instructions. Maybe there is a post minimum and if there is, its all good. :)

Tysm Parker but I have yet to obtain that option. Just checked following your instructions. Maybe there is a post minimum and if there is, its all good. :)

I think it was said in another topic or status that the minimum is 50 posts :) Check again then.