Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

• 3 months later...

What’s a heartbeat without some heartache? If a love is nothing but smooth and sleek, easy and requires no effort to keep going, I’d rather not have it. I want to be able to recognise the sweetness in being alive, get to be aware of the fragility and worth of my past and future experiences from also knowing the dark bitterness that puts everything in perspective and shows me just what exactly I have or had and what’s potentially still out there, waiting for me. 

Do you ever stop to consider just how significant it is to your ability to communicate well with your friends, with your family and all the peeps you meet on a daily basis to hear real well?

• Like 1

No, those connections been made with hard work and this ability is significant for me.

Do you believe that even dull relation will have its prime time and always have a possibility to rise into the most impressive one, if you simply keep it up till very end?

• Like 1

I'm reliving the past by messing around with ps2/ps1 loaders on the ps2 with a HDD. That's less of a personal goal then getting true RGB with all of my old consoles. I can do this so I guess that's my personal goal regardless of how silly it seems.

Does your taste in music ever change? Or do you stick to the same Genre.

Edited by Z1MZUM

No, it doesn't seem to changed since may be 1999, just grows wider in connections and cross genres with chosen. I can tell that taste to funky and oldies been acquired from Driver game, taste for trip-hop from Silent Hill, taste to progressive electronics from Urban Chaos and Need For Speed, and taste to rap from pretty grounding life.

Do you want something that is incompatible to be finally perfectly merged?

No. It's actually a very wrong in general, and I think such motivational quotes are leading to a lot of wasted time and overall disappointment. Some things for some people are out of limits, no matter how much effort and themselves they put into what they want.

Do you think that deep calculation is the best approach before important move?