from Ratalaika Games?

glurak400

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 0:18 PM, NetEntity said:

Wouldn't want this game getting equated to trash just because Ratalaika picked it up.

It's the trophy lists that are trash, not the games, and that that's why I can't support them. If they published Grand Theft Auto 6 with a 20 minute platinum, I wouldn't buy it either, because I can't support that practice.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

It's the trophy lists that are trash, not the games, and that that's why I can't support them. If they published Grand Theft Auto 6 with a 20 minute platinum, I wouldn't buy it either, because I can't support that practice.

That's why I've mentioned two alternative ways to get it without supporting Rata in the first sentence, but alright.

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, NetEntity said:

That's why I've mentioned two alternative ways to get it without supporting Rata in the first sentence, but alright.

This is a website about PlayStation trophies and your suggestion is to play the game is on PC. I skipped over that point because I didn't think it was particularly useful and responded to the bit that is relevant to the conversation.

• Like 2

On 7/8/2019 at 0:24 AM, DaikichiKawachi said:

This is a website about PlayStation trophies and your suggestion is to play the game is on PC. I skipped over that point because I didn't think it was particularly useful and responded to the bit that is relevant to the conversation.

Even if it has fast platinum, you can play it until the end or do it on a higher difficulty, if you stop playing when you take out the platinum, you have the problem.
We must thank Ratalaika for porting those games for PS4 / Vita.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

We must thank Ratalaika for porting those games for PS4 / Vita.

We need to thank the publishers for giving us laughable trophy lists to remove any real challenge that game has to offer. Insensitive people not to purchase the game because it's a great game, but because it's easy Platinum. Therefore ruining anything the game has to offer and no one till touch it again. Yeah we really need to thank them for abusing the system just to fill their pockets with money.

• Like 2