worst post game grind ever

15 hours ago, zizimonster said:

So, how long does it take to platinum the game?

May be around a week or two as much. If you use the clock trick, you can farm many coins in matter for ours. The issue would be the level 10 on every weapon. I'm struggling with that one atm. I'm not sure if that's the optimized method, but can certianly work for few. For the kills, I prefer to travel from the first to the last zone and farming those. Coins can be acquiered by kills too. 

• 1 year later...
On 08/03/2020 at 4:13 PM, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

Hey there everyone :)

Please don't be mad at me if it's been already posted in this thread, I didn't want to read 100+ posts.

As for the Hammer weapons, the second to last gesture "Hammerschlag" (in German) is now available, replenishing your Hammer ammo and rendering trips to Lab X obsolete. 

You would normally need to reach level 92 and finish the 20 treasure hunts to get "More human than human" as of patch 1.08. 

A great tip provided by Blackangel887462 (all credit goes to him!) is the following :

In order to get your account up to level 92 and get enough coins, have a secondary account being able to hand in some quests (I did it with "The assassin", "The tape" and "Zeppelin sabotage"), join with your main account, hand the quests in with your secondary, download the save file with your secondary from your USB again, rejoin with your main, hand the quests in, rinse and repeat. 

You don't have to leave with your main account, it will be kicked automatically. 

Greetings from Germany! 

Edit: Your main account won't actually reach level 92 despite having earned enough skill points for having finished the quests, but this doesn't matter. 

I can confirm that this method works if you've got two consoles. I grinded weapon kills in the first mission, then proceeded to create a new character on my secondary account with 4 completed side quests, for money and skill points.

With hindsight, however, this may not be the best approach. All in all, I think I lost quite a bit of time by neglecting money during my long weapon grind. I would strongly recommend farming both kills and money at the same time in Riverside, over and over again. This is a small map with a lot of chests and a fair number of enemies. Using the date changing trick, each run will net you 1,200 coins in a very short time.

My friend did this and basically finished both kills and weapon upgrades almost at the same time. Then he just had to find some lobbies to finish a few side quests and get enough skill points.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

I got in touch with the guide author and made a big update: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8975-wolfenstein-youngblood-trophy-guide

I mostly focus on the big 3: coins - weapons upgrades, abilities and mastery 10.

For the big grind, I recommend to run Riverside over and over collecting 1200 coins at minimum, killing everyone along the way. This strategy reduces the amount of time spent in menus and loading screens to absolute minimum. Of course, replaying level 1 is also an option and this is mentioned in the guide.

For the skill points/abilities - I have listed multiple possibilities how the last few skill points can be obtained efficiently.

Edited by HusKy
  • Like 2