Making A Name For Yourself is Unobtainable

JFL_Leon

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, ChelseaMatte-19 said:

I got the same problem! Got 2000 points, but can still not get into the weekend league....

You can earn the trophy without play weekend league. Because EA fix it.

You can check last people how earn that trophy you will see new people earn it.

On 7.10.2020 at 7:59 AM, Tiricy said:

You can earn the trophy without play weekend league. Because EA fix it.

You can check last people how earn that trophy you will see new people earn it.

How? 

I have the 2000 and can not register. I got no trophy. 

The last was on october 1st.

Maybe they stopped the registration. 

Edited by sn4pper92

• 1 month later...

Just put this on the other thread so thought icop and paste it on here as i know there's still quite a few people stil wanting this trophy...

Update: I have now obtained the trophy everyone, I checked this morning on fifa 19 and 20 to see if they had unlocked and was still closed.

I went onto FIFA 20 10 mins ago and just thought i'd check it and it was unloked so went over to FIFA 19 to check and this is also now unlocked so just redeemed and and the trophy popped.

The only thing I did different today was I put a person up to sale on FUT20 and it sold and i sorted that before checking the weekend league, probably just a coincidence but though t it was best to let you guys know in case that is the trigger.

Anyway thank god that's over and done with... Now I got a chance of platimum again!

5 hours ago, scottyboyrevel said:

Just put this on the other thread so thought icop and paste it on here as i know there's still quite a few people stil wanting this trophy...

Update: I have now obtained the trophy everyone, I checked this morning on fifa 19 and 20 to see if they had unlocked and was still closed.

I went onto FIFA 20 10 mins ago and just thought i'd check it and it was unloked so went over to FIFA 19 to check and this is also now unlocked so just redeemed and and the trophy popped.

The only thing I did different today was I put a person up to sale on FUT20 and it sold and i sorted that before checking the weekend league, probably just a coincidence but though t it was best to let you guys know in case that is the trigger.

Anyway thank god that's over and done with... Now I got a chance of platimum again!

Just got into the game after reading your post here.

Entered FUT and accessed the tile to redeem the points, and was able to redeem without any problem.

For all those who need this trophy and have the points, "run you fools"!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am having issues with this trophy and it is my last one for the plat. Has anyone got a solution as I have the 2000 FUT champs point but when I try to sign up it says “registration has ended” any help would be greatly appreciated

edit: I have been in contact with EA sports and they are telling me it’s no longer obtainable which is not true because there are many different earners. I am thinking that I may try deleting my club and starting again and just earn 2000 FUT points and see if that works. If anyone has a solution please post!

Edited by Shane_Coll
Additional information

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...