• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Ronin80six said:

This continues to happen on many EA sports games. Recently F1 2022 was abandoned after 50 weeks (unobtainable).

Please sign here:
https://www.change.org/p/disallow-ea-and-ea-sports-from-submitting-online-trophies-achievements

It's a nice idea but gaming petitions are a complete waste of time. The best way to force change, is to simply stop buying EA's games and find something else to play which gives you the same buzz but without the BS.

• Like 1

Hi guys, Just to follow up and update:

I'm fully aware that this petition is pretty worthless. The aim of the petition is not to get any kind of meaningful response with it (let's be honest Sony and MS would never give something like that the time of the day). I've simply made the "petition" as reference point for something in the future.

I know that might sound silly but the petition is just a URL to a view of a collection of people who all agree with the disdain for EA. Say a news article or youtube video is covering some "news" concerning the F1 games, it could be referenced by the author for example.

But yes, change.org petitions aimed at gaming Corporations are largely useless in and off themselves.

• 1 month later...